Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I don’t agree. She lets them rule the house. Standing on tables, throwing chairs around. Climbing on everything and constantly letting them scoff chocolate.

It’s not funny or letting them be kids. I didn’t comment on her size. It’s her bloated face.

Why are you on tattle?? Boring 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Same reason you are love! We all live a noise 🤔

Same reason you are love! We all love a noise 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her chin is all saggy like she’s well into her 30s 🧐
I think that's because she lost a lot of weight, her skin is bound to be a bit slack. Her Instagram isn't about beauty products, she focusses on childcare and slimming world. I don't expect she gets much sleep 😍

Reactions: 5
I love her content to especially with her boys play. I’ve noticed Clarke-family-life have bought one of the tuff trays the boys play with now.

Reactions: 1
Now this woman has 109k followers. She has NOT once put anything up about BLM. That blackout tuesday she didnt post anything at all and came on next day saying she had a day off......
From the woman who puts up constant stories. That one day you dont post anything? Hmmmm.....just saying. She coulda used her audience to help raise awareness. Her (unusual) silence speaks volumes...

Reactions: 3
Now this woman has 109k followers. She has NOT once put anything up about BLM. That blackout tuesday she didnt post anything at all and came on next day saying she had a day off......
From the woman who puts up constant stories. That one day you dont post anything? Hmmmm.....just saying. She coulda used her audience to help raise awareness. Her (unusual) silence speaks volumes...
I personally don’t think these instagrammers can win regardless of what they do. I have seen people getting slated for posting about BLM and that they’re ‘jumping on the bandwagon’ and then slated if they don’t post anything as well. Some people are generally worried they don’t know what to say about it, wether or not they say the right or wrong thing. Just because people don’t post, for any reason, doesn’t mean they aren’t reading up and educating themselves.

Reactions: 21
And if she would of put something up about BLM she probably would of got criticism for that. Alot of people on instagram/celebs can’t win if they do or they don’t.
To say her silence speaks volumes is abit harsh.

Reactions: 10
Just because a big account does not post about BLM does not mean that they are not privately learning and discussing the issue at hand. I rarely post about anything political or about religion but I do discuss it with friends, family and my children. I try to educate my children about what’s going on in the world and why it’s wrong and what we can do to help. Do I post about it all the time, no! I’d rather someone act in private than post a black square publicly and then do nothing. Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Too many people look towards these insta huns to educate the masses when learning should start at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I personally think she is harmless and seems a great mum and is normal keeps it real compared to some other Instagram accounts

Reactions: 11
I don't think anyone has to worry about Chelsea not being aware of diversity and the world in general. She bought her boys prams, a black doll and a white doll to play with a long time ago. Deffo raising them right👏

Reactions: 26