Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think her priorities are different, which even she says. She looks completely normal, and she's had twins not even 2 years ago.

Reactions: 27
I love Chelsea's mothering style. Those boys mean the world to her, she engages so well with them, they're so,so loved and such happy little boys. I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or a size 28. She lost weight to get healthy for ivf and now the twins are here her main priority is them, not being a certain size and not wearing a face full of make up and taking pouty selfies for the gram. I don't find her content boring at all, I find it charming and delightful, she lets them get mucky, she's not obsessed with how her house looks, she makes proper food and they get a full varied diet. Give the girl a break, let's not bring her down for spending money on food or for gaining weight 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I love Chelsea's mothering style. Those boys mean the world to her, she engages so well with them, they're so,so loved and such happy little boys. I couldn't care less if she's a size 8 or a size 28. She lost weight to get healthy for ivf and now the twins are here her main priority is them, not being a certain size and not wearing a face full of make up and taking pouty selfies for the gram. I don't find her content boring at all, I find it charming and delightful, she lets them get mucky, she's not obsessed with how her house looks, she makes proper food and they get a full varied diet. Give the girl a break, let's not bring her down for spending money on food or for gaining weight 😍😍
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏻 She lets them be adventurous and not worry at all about getting hands and clothes dirty.

Reactions: 27
Absolutely love Chelsea, she’s a great mum, so down to earth and doesn’t take the piss with ads. Seems like a really good, kind person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely love Chelsea, she’s a great mum, so down to earth and doesn’t take the piss with ads. Seems like a really good, kind person.
Couldn’t agree more 👏🏻 She lets them be adventurous and not worry at all about getting hands and clothes dirty.
I have to agree with you ladies.. she's a fantastic mother keeping it real and looks a pretty normal size to me too. I didn't follow her before the boys so can't comment on what she was like before but she sure seems to have her priorities in the right order... her boys are a joy to watch and she sounds like she went through tough time to get them. Having had similar fertility issues myself I can relate

Reactions: 21
Natural mother bringing up her little boys the best way! Love seeing her engage naturally with those boys and letting them be kids! Too many fake mothers on insta and she is a breath of fresh air! Her number one priority is those boys happiness and she puts them first! She also doesn’t pretend it’s all perfect all the time, she’s real 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 22
Sorry but I don’t agree. She lets them rule the house. Standing on tables, throwing chairs around. Climbing on everything and constantly letting them scoff chocolate.

It’s not funny or letting them be kids. I didn’t comment on her size. It’s her bloated face.

Why are you on tattle?? Boring 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sorry but I don’t agree. She lets them rule the house. Standing on tables, throwing chairs around. Climbing on everything and constantly letting them scoff chocolate.

It’s not funny or letting them be kids. I didn’t comment on her size. It’s her bloated face.

I do think she feeds them a lot of sugar but I cant get het up about it. I don't know how she can be arsed cooking 3 different meals a day but it seems to just be her thing!
I think they play in a normal way for their age but I could be wrong, mine is slightly younger. On one of her recent stories they were tipping over a seesaw but she was getting them to pick it up.

Reactions: 1
Before anyone starts on me 😂👊 I do like Chelsea and her normal way of bringing her kids up. There are many on instagram who can learn more than a few things from her on how to be a mother! I really respected her for saying she borrowed 10k to have her kids and is still paying it back. Imagine someone like Fopperbollox admitting that?! No bleeping chance.

I also can't help thinking that she plays the game very well. I think she reads here, because everytime someone else is commented on in a negative way, she puts a post up saying/doing the exact opposite. Like posting her codes recently, she was very careful how she worded it, I've never seen her say things like that before. She just used to put her code up and that was it from what I can remember. She has said a few things that has made me think... hmm that was discussed on tattle last night and here she is posting about it. So I dont think she can take credit for everything, she is deffo being led by what people are saying about others.

That said I think it's a good thing that she has taken notice of what most people don't want to see, ads etc. I've messaged her quite a few times and she has never ever replied to me once, even people like Emily Norris have eventually replied (tho it may have been her servant😂) And can I just say that people are allowed to dislike her on here, that's the nature of Tattle.... that's my 50p worth anyway, agree or don't agree it's fine! 😂

Reactions: 11
Before anyone starts on me 😂👊 I do like Chelsea and her normal way of bringing her kids up. There are many on instagram who can learn more than a few things from her on how to be a mother! I really respected her for saying she borrowed 10k to have her kids and is still paying it back. Imagine someone like Fopperbollox admitting that?! No bleeping chance.

I also can't help thinking that she plays the game very well. I think she reads here, because everytime someone else is commented on in a negative way, she puts a post up saying/doing the exact opposite. Like posting her codes recently, she was very careful how she worded it, I've never seen her say things like that before. She just used to put her code up and that was it from what I can remember. She has said a few things that has made me think... hmm that was discussed on tattle last night and here she is posting about it. So I dont think she can take credit for everything, she is deffo being led by what people are saying about others.

That said I think it's a good thing that she has taken notice of what most people don't want to see, ads etc. I've messaged her quite a few times and she has never ever replied to me once, even people like Emily Norris have eventually replied (tho it may have been her servant😂) And can I just say that people are allowed to dislike her on here, that's the nature of Tattle.... that's my 50p worth anyway, agree or don't agree it's fine! 😂
I know what you mean about posts similar to what's been discussed so I do feel she looks here and then is mindful of how she presents herself on her Insta pages..... which isn't necessarily a bad thing ..... :):)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

You did comment on her size....

She’s finally shown her face on stories the last couple of days and my god she’s put weight on and looks so bloated and swollen. She hides her weight gain well but those videos say it all

You're allowed to like people.

Reactions: 12
You did comment on her size....

She’s finally shown her face on stories the last couple of days and my god she’s put weight on and looks so bloated and swollen. She hides her weight gain well but those videos say it all
I didn’t say it was a negative thing. If you’ve been a long time follower of hers you’d see she used to hide it so much and be obsessed with showing old time hops of her skinnier days and never show herself and her weight gain. She’s very clever with what she puts up. I’ll praise her with how much she cooks and plays with the boys but she does let them rule sometimes and filming it just isn’t needed

I know what you mean about posts similar to what's been discussed so I do feel she looks here and then is mindful of how she presents herself on her Insta pages..... which isn't necessarily a bad thing ..... :):)
She deffo looks here. I started to notice it a while ago when she started getting a lot of praise on the fopperholic thread. What she posted after our discussions matched up too well for it to be a coincidence.. I even wonder If she has a Tattle account. Yes I did say in my post that it's not a bad thing that she takes notice of what people don't want to see, lots of ads etc.

Reactions: 2
I quite like watching her boys be children. Her stepson appears sometimes but he’s that teenage years where they protest about parents putting them on social media.

I really like Chelsea! Yes she’s put weight on but then Christ so have I after my ivf and having my little one! I think the fact she doesn’t obsess over it and lets kids be kids Is pretty refreshing!

I really like Chelsea! Yes she’s put weight on but then Christ so have I after my ivf and having my little one! I think the fact she doesn’t obsess over it and lets kids be kids Is pretty refreshing!
I don’t think I could let my room get so messy personally but that’s just me!

Reactions: 9
i really like chelsea she seems like a great mum. i didnt realise she was only in her 20s i thought she was an older mum.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t say it was a negative thing. If you’ve been a long time follower of hers you’d see she used to hide it so much and be obsessed with showing old time hops of her skinnier days and never show herself and her weight gain. She’s very clever with what she puts up. I’ll praise her with how much she cooks and plays with the boys but she does let them rule sometimes and filming it just isn’t needed
The words 'my god shes put weight on and looks so bloated and swollen' doesn't ring that positive to me 🤔 altho everyone is entitled to Thier own opinion so ✌

Reactions: 9