Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was quite a few months ago and I remember a few people even commented how are they wearing that size so I clearly wasn't the only one who thought it

Reactions: 1
I seen she posted earlier saying she was 26 tomorrow I had her down 10 years older than that. Her husband must be at least 20 years older if not more .

I seen she posted earlier saying she was 26 tomorrow I had her down 10 years older than that. Her husband must be at least 20 years older if not more .
I thought that aswell tbh - she’s only a year older than me ! I’m 25 in August 😩

Sick of her timehops! Just admit and accept you got fatter with the twins! All the dominoes and crap you eat ain’t gonna cancel out because you used to be thin!

Also she dresses like a 18 year old but has the face of an old woman 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sick of her timehops! Just admit and accept you got fatter with the twins! All the dominoes and crap you eat ain’t gonna cancel out because you used to be thin!

Also she dresses like a 18 year old but has the face of an old woman 😩
I can’t even follow she’s so irritating

Reactions: 2
The one thing I do like about her is her giving the boys a good old fashioned birthday party in the house. All you see these days is kids having party’s that resemble weddings. Lets see what Fob does for her boys it will be over the top for sure .

Reactions: 8
I do really like her but why does she look so much older than 26! She looked so much younger before she lost weight. I think she has had work done to her face.

only thing that I "dont like" is how much shopping she gets! Nearly everyday its another overflowing basket of stuff! How many people does she feed a week?! She does show alot of time hops of her at her smallest, not seen a current picture of her for a while.

Reactions: 3
Agree with all of the above:

- she looks 15 years older than what she is
- the constant time hops are annoying
- the amount of groceries & takeaways she buys is unbelievable!

Her twins are absolutely gorgeous 😍😍😍 I really think she’s a fantastic mama she looked fab last night too!

Reactions: 5
This woman is the reason it takes 3 billion years to get a GP appointment. Your babies have chicken pox just as the GP told you. You leave it ONE day and take the advice of random people who say ‘oh it doesn’t look like chickenpox’ then you harass the GP receptionist to get a same day appointment for a second opinion (to then be told it’s definitely chickenpox) bleeping helllllll.

Reactions: 2