Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this and came to say the same. Poor family, they have been through so so much already, it’s heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She posted the memory of the boys sharing that Matt was free from cancer last year, this weeks he’s been back having further tests etc x
Thank you for the update. That's horrible. I hope he's OK and that they get to have a lovely Christmas together πŸ™

Reactions: 1
Just seen her update. Looks like matt has had bad news. So devastating for them. Cancer is a awful disease. Poor family

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t look like good news on her story πŸ˜” life is cruel. My heart breaks for their family

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Honestly heartbroken for them. When you think of all the absolute arseholes online like Poppy Adams eating herself through two weightloss surgeries still having their health and then that pure family who have fought so hard to be well getting landed with horrible news it’s bloody awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Those 3 boys growing up without their daddy 😩 life is so tit at times πŸ’” it's always people who don't deserve such hardships that seem to suffer most πŸ’” Chelsea seems to have a good support system around her god love her. I wish them all the kindness in the world πŸ’”β€

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So very sad πŸ’”. Why do the worst things happen to the nicest people? Hoping for a miracle for them ❀

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7