Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Devastated for them, such a lovely genuine family, my heart goes out to them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just devastating. I had really hoped last year that he’d got through the worst of it. It just isn’t fair. Those beautiful boys. She’s an incredible mum and will do him proud bringing them up but it shouldn’t be this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So sad, my daughter is the same age as the twins, to lose your parents so young just doesn’t bare thinking about. My heart goes out to them all

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Very sad news … let’s hope that with continued treatment they can keep him as stable as possible for as long as possible, so that he gets as much time with his family as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to seek this thread out after seeing Chelsea’s story last night. Life is so unbelievably cruel. I haven’t stopped thinking about them all since I saw it last night. How do you even begin to process this as a family? Absolutely heartbreaking and I’m sending Chelsea and her family all the love in the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn’t see her story so just reading about this now. How absolutely devastating for that lovely family. Life is sometimes so desperately unfair 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think grandma had picked the boys up and Houston was poorly then ended up in hospital. I don’t think she explained why. How Chelsea keeps going, I don’t know. She needs one heck of a big hug and lots of TLC

Reactions: 9
When are this poor family going to get a break from all the bad things? So sad for them all 😞

Reactions: 7
I think grandma had picked the boys up and Houston was poorly then ended up in hospital. I don’t think she explained why. How Chelsea keeps going, I don’t know. She needs one heck of a big hug and lots of TLC
She's so strong and it looks like she has a great support network (I lowkey want her auntie to be my auntie!)

Reactions: 3
This is what she wrote on her latest post.... maybe chest infection.. asthma related? Bless him... what another worry for her... if anyone deserves to be given a break from bad stuff it's this family ... 🥰🥰
Oh poor boy.

It infuriates me when you have people like Being_Robbo, moaning about doing a school run and working 4 hours a week, meanwhile Chelsea is dealing with the unimaginable and still manages to put a smile on for her boys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh poor boy.

It infuriates me when you have people like Being_Robbo, moaning about doing a school run and working 4 hours a week, meanwhile Chelsea is dealing with the unimaginable and still manages to put a smile on for her boys.
Nikki Ryan is worse. Complains constantly about needing a break, me time, nights away, and she hasn’t worked for years and has childcare on tap. Chelsea is superwoman in comparison, how she does it all, while being so lovely and pleasant with it, I dont know!

Reactions: 17
Nikki Ryan is worse. Complains constantly about needing a break, me time, nights away, and she hasn’t worked for years and has childcare on tap. Chelsea is superwoman in comparison, how she does it all, while being so lovely and pleasant with it, I dont know!
She’s also so patronising to Chelsea even though C is always lovely and Linda in her comments. X

Reactions: 8