Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A child needing to go to hospital, husband doing chemo, working and all this a few weeks before Christmas. I literally don’t know how she does it.

I’m hoping for a miracle with Matt, if anyone deserves it that family do

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just want to give her a huge hug. She’s obviously absolutely devastated about everything but she’s got no choice but to fix up and carry on.

I really hope she has someone close to her who she can just sob and break down with before she has to go back and be the strong one. It’s just so so sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How much more can this girl take. Both boys poorly, their dad like that. The mental pressure, as well as the emotions must be hard to cope with 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Chelsea is amazing isn’t she, not an ounce of self pity. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 10
It really puts things into perspective when you see their situation, I was moaning about a bad hair day and the fact it was raining today then I saw Chelsea's stories and told myself to get a grip, my heart goes out to them all, Matt looks so poorly bless him, she's so strong.

Reactions: 9
It says a lot that the only things that bothered me about Chelsea were incredibly minor things such as the number of times she'd go to the supermarket :LOL:

You can tell that she's a good person and my heart goes out to her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen her story of Matt. Jesus it really, really does put life into perspective. Hasn’t half got to me. She is so brave and selfless. I’d crumble if I had to handle even half of the things life has thrown at her. What a woman!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how poorly Matt looks. Really puts things into perspective. They’re certainly in my thoughts and prayers today.

Poor Matt in hospital again and he looks so poorly but still smiling (on Chelsea's latest story) 😔

• Sad
I admire how she keeps going as a mum and wife. You see some accounts where the woe is me going on and would be wanting so many freebies. I hope Chelsea is ok x

• Heart
I admire how she keeps going as a mum and wife. You see some accounts where the woe is me going on and would be wanting so many freebies. I hope Chelsea is ok x
She is an incredible young woman...... so much for her to be handling ..... keeping a level of normality for the boys..... so sad that most of their young lives Matt has been poorly :(