Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah in the birthday video last week, it looked like they had an extension on the back. I don’t think she needed to put her oven in her playroom like fopperbollicks.

loved the Father’s Day video. Matt looks so much better these days after the hell they have been through x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know that’s probably bad but I’d kinda like to know how they afford stuff like that?!

Reactions: 2
I know that’s probably bad but I’d kinda like to know how they afford stuff like that?!
Maybe something that's been planned for a while and put on mortgage... that's what we did when we had an extension ...

Reactions: 3
I would hope that they had good critical illness cover that’s paid out when Matt’s been diagnosed. God love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It looks like they have had an extension off the back of the lounge leading into the garden.... I won't be surprised if what was her dining room has been turned into a playroom for the boys...... like Chelsea's usual style she hasn't passed any comment on it (ie not bragging like most do!) and if she has made the other room into a playroom it's lovely to put her kids first... does make the house look nice and bright fresh..... think she said they'd re-styled the garden too.... x
i agree 100% - she isn't your usual bragger or Beggy Mitchell! so refreshing!
i did think she'd extended the lounge. they have done an lovely job and it looks fantastic. i'm sure they are delighted with the end result.

Reactions: 5
Looks like they have had an extension and not felt the need to show off/brag about it at all. Extending their downstairs to accommodate their lovely growing boys 👏🏻

Reactions: 11
I would hope that they had good critical illness cover that’s paid out when Matt’s been diagnosed. God love them.
This is a good point ... we have a good critical cover... thankfully not needed ... their extension looks lovely.... x

That's typical Chelsea, she isn't one for house tours or bragging. She shows her boys, her food and keeps followers up to date with Matts progress but in a need to know fashion. She doesn't give it the 'woe is me' like Fopps would do. Chelsea has coped with twin boys, her stepson, two dogs and a really poorly husband with such love and dignity that it breaks my heart that she's going through this at her age. Can you imagine how Fopps or Rebecca Lamb would have dealt with a similar situation?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saw Chelsea’s update about Matt. His Tumour has reduced but the cancer is still there. She’s such an inspiration as to how she continues to make life fun for the boys when she probably is breaking her heart or numb with shock.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Saw Chelsea’s update about Matt. His Tumour has reduced but the cancer is still there. She’s such an inspiration as to how she continues to make life fun for the boys when she probably is breaking her heart or numb with shock.
Completely Agree. She’s doing amazing ❤

Reactions: 4
The house looks lovely they've done a good job. Sad to hear matt still has cancer but good news tumour has reduced

Chelsea is an inspiration. She had a post last week where she was being honest about how hard the day had been. I wanted to bear hug her tight x

• Heart
Reactions: 6