Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great news that Matt's latest results are negative.... long may this continue and this lovely little family are given a break from all this worry...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no I am so gutted to hear that. That family genuinely do not deserve this. I really hope it doesn't mean its incurable.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hope they can maybe try another form of treatment or surgery let’s 🙏 poor family ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor Chelsea. She really is a strong lady but I can totally get how devastated she must be. I just want to give her a huge hug x

I just wish they would have some positive news. Been through so much bless them ❤

She’s right, life is so cruel, this beautiful family don’t deserve this, wishing so much for them that there are options, bless her x

Reactions: 10
Heartbreaking news for such a lovely family. Praying for a positive outcome for them ❤❤

Reactions: 11
Just seen Chelsea’s update - heartbreaking for that family. Hope she knows how loved they are . Update doesn’t say too much just she wasn’t prepared for the news today & to pray more than ever 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen Chelsea’s update - heartbreaking for that family. Hope she knows how loved they are . Update doesn’t say too much just she wasn’t prepared for the news today & to pray more than ever 😞
My heart breaks for them xx

Reactions: 8
Just saw it too...... it is heartbreaking and all the time she carries on being an amazing wife and mother doing so much for those boys when inside she must be terrified and scared for their future..... Hope and pray things will be OK for Matt..... so sad x x

Just saw it too...... it is heartbreaking and all the time she carries on being an amazing wife and mother doing so much for those boys when inside she must be terrified and scared for their future..... Hope and pray things will be OK for Matt..... so sad x x

She is amazing the way she puts her family first at all times. I hope she knows how loved she is. She’s a true inspiration x

• Heart