Chelsea Mchodg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought same. A few people have commented on it but she just makes up excuses. Like it’s the safety of your child how can you not be bothered.
Apparently she was crying when they put her arms back in😂 then let her cry? boohoo

Reactions: 1
Apparently she was crying when they put her arms back in😂 then let her cry? boohoo
I know!! She would be doing more than crying if they crashed and she’s thrown from the car because she’s not strapped in properly!

That’s so irresponsible, as usual she’s all defensive, why the hell is she happily filming them not strapped in properly, bleeping head. What’s the betting that her mates little boy is constantly being driven round like that 🙈

Is she trying to kill her Grandad with all the crap 😱 she must spend an absolute fortune on takeaways, like hundreds a month!

I cant stand watching her make “savoury mince” for her daughter in that manky kitchen with the cupboard doors missing & her cat walking all over the sides. Her & her home come across as very dirty & scruffy. Less time on tik tok & more time tidying maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant stand watching her make “savoury mince” for her daughter in that manky kitchen with the cupboard doors missing & her cat walking all over the sides. Her & her home come across as very dirty & scruffy. Less time on tik tok & more time tidying maybe?
Feel like there always sitting in the darkness too 😂

She’s stoned all the time, she’s embarrassing and scruffy needs a good wash, lives off her boyfriend and dad/grandad

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER kfc, how greedy ! think she should be using the money she spends on takeaways everyday to fix her kitchen up!

Kfc again and she’s having Chinese tonight too 👀

Don't know how they can stomach all that greasy food, or how they can afford it!

Another KFC and a Chinese later when the kid is in bed? Jesus Christ man, get some vegetables in that poor child before the obesity kicks in. I’m sure most like a takeaway but every other day is vile, it’s actually put me off eating any seeing her vids pop up so that’s a bonus for my figure 😂

Kfc again and she’s having Chinese tonight too 👀

Don't know how they can stomach all that greasy food, or how they can afford it!
Ditto so much grease and then try justify it with a few tablespoons of frozen mixed veg lol

• Haha
Ditto so much grease and then try justify it with a few tablespoons of frozen mixed veg lol
The way she pours the frozen mixed veg in a bowl and picks out the peas for certain meals makes me feel sick seeing her finger it all! Just bloody buy a bag of peas!!

I hate watching her handle any food! The amount of videos I’ve seen her scratch her ear or wipe her nose then straight away grab JJs food without washing her hands 🤢 Minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.