Chelsea Mchodg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight since meeting Alex.
I'm sure she said she's always been really underweight and struggled to gain weight though?

2 years between the 2.

(just to add I'm not saying either is bad/good. Just a clear difference.)
what in the 2009 council estate is this

Reactions: 2
Looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight since meeting Alex.
I'm sure she said she's always been really underweight and struggled to gain weight though?

2 years between the 2.

(just to add I'm not saying either is bad/good. Just a clear difference.)
Didn’t she say in the potty training video she’s still BF JJ at night? Maybe that’s why she’s struggling to gain weight

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say in the potty training video she’s still BF JJ at night? Maybe that’s why she’s struggling to gain weight
I'm sure she's said she still BFs her.

She said before that she's always struggled and been underweight and has been to the doctors about it

Jesus, that sink is bleeping rank! There’s a absolutely no need for it to be like that. She defo only cleans for tik tok, I bet it’s like that for days when she’s not filming it. Absolute scruff 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She still breastfeeds JJ???
And smokes cannabis, people In Her comments saying it’s ok because it’s out the system after so many hours which if you google it it can take up to 3-5 days. Each to there own tho 🫤

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.