Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
This is literally so funny because it’s just a blatant lie, the big social media money is in brand deals and she does not get enough brand deals with reputable brands to be making any significant money purely because she’s a scruffy girl who has a niche audience of humongous grubby chavs, therefore would not be relatable to a mass audience. She is not marketable, , her style is hideous, her cooking is disgusting, her lifestyle content is boring and makes you feel gross because she’s so dirty, her hair is frizzy and always in that godforsaken bun and her life is just not desirable so no one, especially girls her age would want to watch her. I can’t believe their friends are eating this shit up like bffr they’re living in squalor and having “holidays” in caravan parks pls. I also didn’t realise people actually refer to BUTLINS as a holiday as I was under the impression that if you’re still in your country you’re just going on a little trip, not a fucking holiday lmao. The butlins “apartment” looks worse than my first year uni accom
Tbh, We go to Haven most years and call it a holiday.
As a child, we did the same and it was always a holiday.
A holiday to me is somewhere you stay away from home for a while 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I can’t remember their ages is she 22 and he’s 30? They’ve been together for 5 years so she was 17 and he was 25.. anyone else find that icky? 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 12

cryptix

VIP Member
Not sure why Nuffield health want to partner with someone eating KFC 3x a week but here we are..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
How’s a greasy raw skanky chicken burger gonna get rid of your ‘flu’? Also if you had flu you wouldn’t be moving out of bed let alone eating a take away. Really annoys me when people call the common cold the flu! The flu is debilitating if you’ve ever had if you will know what I’m talking about. Weird girl

Disneylover

VIP Member
This video is so cringe, the way she says things is just so fucking cringe!
So classy, taking her toddler to the park with a fag in her hand, absolutely scruff.

Anyone else think she’s gone really cocky lately? How the hell she gets ads I’ll never know, she’s absolutely shite at them!

NO4Reactor

Her boyfriend is a scruffy looking arsehole. The comment he made about the NHS may have been deleted but Tattlers won’t forget it. The way he has spoken about Chelsea’s earnings and that he’s ‘shagging’ someone famous is disgusting. She must be earning more than him yet they are having a holiday at bloody Butlins. Hey Alex when you become a real man and do a decent job (like NHS workers do) maybe you could treat your ‘shag’ to something better than a shitty holiday camp

Hi de Hi scroungers……

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
Alex roaming about in his undies with his pigeon chest and chicken legs 🫣. I’d rather pull my own ovaries out.

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Also think it's wrong that she gets paid carers to look after her grandad when she literally just goes over there and dishes up a takeaway

Reactions: 10

Annie21

NOT CHELSEA REFERENCING MY EARLIER POST ABOUT HER DIRTY SINK (in her recent video of her and Alex making a brownie) 😂😂😂
HI CHELSEA! Your sink is rank, (in fact your whole house is) you need to learn how to clean and be more hygienic with a toddler around. Peace out!

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Gotta give it to Chelsea as grim as she is JJ is always wearing nice clothes and she spends her money on her child unlike other tiktokers

• Heart