Chelsea Mchodg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg's and KFC need to sponsor her, her partner must just work for them to afford takeaways 😂 although to be fair she doesn't seem like the worst girl

Does she have any idea how salty a steak bake is. Its ok occasionally but everyday for little one with KFC i. Between is really bad 😩 her little girl seems to have an amazing appetite and not fussy at all so why wouldn’t you encourage that. She could batch cook healthy lunches for her and leave in her Grandad’s freezer. Or just make her a sandwich.

Reactions: 2
She seriously needs to stop feeding that little girl so much salty crap! It’s literally every day! I do think she’s a good Mum but ffs, stop with the salt laden takeaways!

Reactions: 1
How is Chelsea soo stick thin with all the shite they eat :oops: I mean I am jealous , I wish I could eat what she does and have that figure 😂

It is really bad though, the little girl should be getting a balanced diet. I know she always puts veggies in her home cooked meals for her, but that is pointless if for her other 2 meals of the day she's having processed, takeaway shite.

Oh wow she has a thread.. I didn’t mind her at first but I can’t get over all the takeaways and pasta dishes. I understand that her, her dad and grandad pay once a week or whatever it is but surely you would rather a fresh meal and some bloody veg especially at their age?? And she’s meant to be their carer? It’s just not healthy.

KFC and Greggs ain’t cheap these days and she seems to have one every other day. I’ve had to unfollow her because of her reacting to all the hate recently. A content creator is not a bleeping job 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh wow she has a thread.. I didn’t mind her at first but I can’t get over all the takeaways and pasta dishes. I understand that her, her dad and grandad pay once a week or whatever it is but surely you would rather a fresh meal and some bloody veg especially at their age?? And she’s meant to be their carer? It’s just not healthy.

KFC and Greggs ain’t cheap these days and she seems to have one every other day. I’ve had to unfollow her because of her reacting to all the hate recently. A content creator is not a bleeping job 😂😂
It’s disgusting the food she feeds her child. Never seen a kid her age eat so many pasties.

Especially when her content is just her plating up her shite meals

Wow that video with the kids not strapped in the car seat properly while driving!

and her wee girl is Forward facing and shes way too big for that car seat! her head was miles off it
Yeah I thought same. A few people have commented on it but she just makes up excuses. Like it’s the safety of your child how can you not be bothered.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.