Chelsea Mchodg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiktok - @chels_mchodg

Eats takeaway like there going out of fashion, poor JJ is having kfc almost every lunch time.

She never mentions any friends. Pretty sure shes 🍃 in her milkshake videos but ignores every comment addressing it and calls treats ‘munchies’ (the word used when you hit the munchies when stoned)

never used to mind her but seems like shes just so interested in hitting back at the comments calling her out about takeaways etc then orders them even more knowing people will comment (no body needs a kfc everyday )

Reactions: 5
She always comes up on my fyp, she seems nice enough but the amount of takeaways she has is shocking! Her little girl eats a lot of shite, of course we all eat takeaways but not every day, it must cost her a fortune as well.
Oh and how much food does her fella take to work, that would do me for work all week 😂

She always comes up on my fyp, she seems nice enough but the amount of takeaways she has is shocking! Her little girl eats a lot of shite, of course we all eat takeaways but not every day, it must cost her a fortune as well.
Oh and how much food does her fella take to work, that would do me for work all week 😂
My wee girl is the same age and shes probably had about 3 happy meals! I know its not a competition or whatever but its just shite that the kid dosent need. Food from these places are loaded with salt etc

Oh yeah and his lunches just so greedy !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My wee girl is the same age and shes probably had about 3 happy meals! I know its not a competition or whatever but its just shite that the kid dosent need. Food from these places are loaded with salt etc

Oh yeah and his lunches just so greedy !
Yeah that’s what she should be thinking of, all that salt and fat in her little body is not good! KFC, Burger King, Greggs then repeat!
It’s so unhealthy but it looks like she won’t be told.
I also think it’s so cheeky putting up a wish list of toys for her little girl, get a job ffs!

her boyfriend gives me the creeps. needs a good wash and looks so much older than her 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind her, but i can’t understand the fascination with ordering take away so much. Her little girl is clearly happy and I think other than the take outs she’s doing a good job

Reactions: 1
she’s definitely stoned in last nights video with the slush 😂 dont know why she keeps saying she dont smoke her eyes are half closed!

I’ve watched back through some of her videos (I’m not sure why 🙄) lol but she licks/sucks her fingers every time she touches food. & then proceeds to touch the food again without washing her hands… worst part it. Most of the time it’s her grandads / dads foods she’s touching! I feel sick watching it! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
They literally have takeaway every day how do they afford it 😳 and I agree about her other half’s lunchbox for work, he takes enough to last 3 days 😂

I’m Shocked at the amount of crap she feeds that child! Can’t deal with her licking her fingers and touching other peoples food!

We all love a good takeaway, but feeding it to ur kid once a day 5 days a week is absolutely awful for them, especially a 2 year old

Is she really trying to sell her kids worn shoes for a tenner 😂 just give them to a charity shop!

• Haha
Does anyone else read her name as chelsea mcdog? Or is just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.