Chelsea Mchodg #6 Family take her for a mug, she's so smug. AJ will be here soon,will she kick out the goon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they capable of cooking anything other than spaghetti bolognese/chilli or beef/sausage casserole. Oh not forgetting the odd roast 🙄
No, no they’re not. If it isn’t mince/gravy based they’re screwed
---
Why go backwards 🙄 kid walks everywhere why get a buggy board now.
She defo said jj didn’t use a pushchair anymore. Buggy board will be just for show as usual and so princess Jamie Leigh can do what she wants and have what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are they capable of cooking anything other than spaghetti bolognese/chilli or beef/sausage casserole. Oh not forgetting the odd roast 🙄
Please also remember that goon used to be a chef because he worked in a kitchen 😂. Like someone said in a prison no doubt 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t believe for one second that that’s their first takeaway since butlins. Even Alex saying in the background that they’ve had McDonald’s/kfc and Chinese. She made out likes he’s joking cos we all know how hilarious that moron is 🙄 but we actually know that he will do anything to sabotage her so he is probably telling the truth.

Reactions: 5
Obviously no concerns whatsoever so let’s do a video reply to this person with my child for them. Honestly “creators” need help

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is the fickest moron on TikTok, she really is. Why would anyone want to see videos of some randoms child? Unless you’re a weirdo, there’s zero reason why anyone would request this. Just give it up Chelsea and get a proper job, then you won’t have to keep pretending to me other people to get views. She must be desperate.

Reactions: 4
I’m just catching up with her, was just about to ask when funeral was!!! Seems to of been a while.
Also can anyone make a new thread?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.