Chelsea Mchodg #6 Family take her for a mug, she's so smug. AJ will be here soon,will she kick out the goon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video with the snow gift JJ completely engages with the phone annd speaks into the camera, and not her mum. That would worry me.

Reactions: 2
The constant gifts from the elf is bloody ridiculous, spoil a spoilt brat even more Chels why don't you... She's gonna expect that every single year, wait till she's doing it for 2 kids... Her snobbery and smugness is gonna kick her in the face and I can't wait to laugh when it does!!!

Reactions: 4
The constant gifts from the elf is bloody ridiculous, spoil a spoilt brat even more Chels why don't you... She's gonna expect that every single year, wait till she's doing it for 2 kids... Her snobbery and smugness is gonna kick her in the face and I can't wait to laugh when it does!!!
I laughed when the orange started pissing out of the cheap cup 😂. Cheap tat, and a spoilt brat, only doing it for the oh you’re such an amazing mum, jj is so lucky to have you blah blah blah 🙄 she’s not updated her little fans yet of when her mums funeral is either, then again that might be content for another day

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion
I buy cheap tat while raising a spoilt brat what will I do when my "career" goes splat
The goon cant hold down a job cause of his big gob and scruffy chels is a mouthy snob

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this has been mentioned before but HOW MUCH BOODY SPREAD! That’s gross it really is. She’s spooned it on like it’s bloody jam or something not cheap nasty fake butter. They must get through multiple packs of utterly bollocks every week. Absolute wronguns
---
No wonder she’s always flogging tit roll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why a bugaboo donkey?? It’s a double pram and then gets jj a sit on thing I’m confused? She doesnt even do much walking like good luck getting that monstrosity in and out of taxis buses an trains

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why a bugaboo donkey?? It’s a double pram and then gets jj a sit on thing I’m confused? She doesnt even do much walking like good luck getting that monstrosity in and out of taxis buses an trains
I think it can be a double but she isn't having it as a double. As it can be a single with that basket at the side as well.
No clue why she's gone for that. She'll probably have it as a double so she doesn't have to deal with JJ

Reactions: 1
Why go backwards 🙄 kid walks everywhere why get a buggy board now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.