Chelsea Mchodg #6 Family take her for a mug, she's so smug. AJ will be here soon,will she kick out the goon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread time!
Title thanks to @Helliebella

Original thread title:
Chelsea Mchodg #6 Her family take her for a mug, but she’s still so smug. Alex Junior will be here soon, but will she kick out the goon?

Didnt want to take Alex Jr out but it was the only way it'd fit as it's a max 110 and that's 136!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Recap?

She's still smug.
She's around 26 weeks gastration.
Still having 2-3 takeaways a day.
Can't understand a word JJ says, considering she's advanced.
She's her Mum's next of king. 🤣
Still dressing in dirty clothes.
Still licking her fingers and touching everyones food.
Alex said she was evil after she kicked him out for being drunk and shouting all week.
Alex says she was high whilst pregnant and hit him. Posted it to 1000s on Tiktok. (Tiktok on the last thread after he deleted it)
She's now backtracked it all. Acting all cocky as if everyone else is getting it wrong.
And he's back home. Again. Until next time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did they ever take JJ to Calais?
Id be ashamed showing that outfit. Stains on top, cardigan old tatty and looks discoloured and leggings straight out of the packet 🤮. How much spray? Is it to cover up the smell of weed? 😂. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Where’s the semi normal trainers she bought the other day? Back to wearing those awful chavvy black ones

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Id be ashamed showing that outfit. Stains on top, cardigan old tatty and looks discoloured and leggings straight out of the packet 🤮. How much spray? Is it to cover up the smell of weed? 😂. She’s disgusting.
She didn’t have time to change but had time to stand there filming a Tik Tok, as if she would have changed anyway, she looks so scruffy whatever she’s wearing. She needs a Dettol bath 🤢. Yeah she’s defo trying to cover the weed smell 🤢.
I was too generous about her the other day, I don’t feel sorry for her she’s a cocky mare. I can’t recall them taking her to Calais, Alex was probably pissed 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck goes to Calais anyway? Is it not just full of immigrants? Probably like going to the Bahamas for them two scruffs though

• Haha
Alchy Alex is back to filming his own tit TikTok’s about making them a roast dinner tonight and trying to flog some box of chocolate. Just love to brush things under the carpet these two morons don’t they

Is that her asking herself after reading here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her replies are so rude! Why not just say ‘ not now as circumstances have changed’ honestly shes so rude

• Haha
Is that her asking herself after reading here 🤣
More than likely. Shame she never addresses the more important issues like why she exploits her kid for money and puts her safety at risk and why she’s taken that alcoholic abusive gong back into her home

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How funny after Calais was mentioned on here someone asks her, just say you read tattle Chels 🤪
Someone asked her why she doesn’t stay over near the hospital and she said it wouldn‘t be fair not seeing JJ every day, more like she can’t trust Alex not to get tanked up in charge of a toddler

Reactions: 9
So is her mum end of life? Or just still seriously I’ll just coz I noticed a comment off her saying she doesn’t wanna miss her mum dying

hahaha omg she definitely reads here. Funny how she addresses things like a trip to France but doesn’t address/ change JJs diet or lack of clothes.

She’s been quiet tonight. Goblin goon face on the other hand has posted a really exciting TikTok of the shittest looking roast dinner ever. Soggy, greasy spuds, dried up meat and stuffing with burnt pre made Yorkshire puddings. Yum yum. Grandad and pops are in for a right treat.

• Haha
I’m sorry I know people handle grief differently but I wouldn’t be sat on a train filling my face with crappy food and being smug if my mum was dying.

Attachments

I’m sorry I know people handle grief differently but I wouldn’t be sat on a train filling my face with crappy food and being smug if my mum was dying.
Me neither & would of took some time away from social media to have the last moments with her etc and to be with my kids coz they are great for when you need picking up they are just so resilient.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.