Chelsea Mchodg #6 Family take her for a mug, she's so smug. AJ will be here soon,will she kick out the goon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can the age gap be 6/7 years 🤔 it’s either 6 or 7 birthdays don’t change! So is Alex 30? He looks so much older!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can the age gap be 6/7 years 🤔 it’s either 6 or 7 birthdays don’t change! So is Alex 30? He looks so much older!!!
Could be depending when the birthdays fall I guess.i always say that when people ask gap between me and my brother lol

And fancy doing that trend when she's been accused of smacking him one and he's being chucked out over his drinking.iys embarrassing as fkkk

Reactions: 3
Either all the shite is back on top of the kitchen cupboards or that Iceland vid is old. Why in gods holy name would anyone eat that frozen monstrosity? Looks bleeping awful. And she really does think she’s discovered gravity doesn’t she with the egg cooking ‘technique’. You can achieve the same results Chelsea with a non stick pan and a lid. You don’t need to drown the egg in half a litre of oil. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And here’s another reply to a hate comment 😂 lost count of how many she’s replied to now since she last said this is the last time 🥴. Bit sad continuing to record an upset child aswell Chelsea, also couldn’t understand a word that kid said

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@julietjones345 yet another of Chelsea’s accounts to respond to things said on here 🤣🤣 the scruffy twats never going to give up is she
If only she put this much effort into making decent meals and cleaning her squat.
---
She gives zero fucks what jj is feeling. Long as she can stick the phone in her face to make some pennies for a Greggs the child’s welfare doesn’t matter

• Haha
Chels claims the "professionals" in JJ's life don't see a problem with her speech and only trolls can't understand her 🙄 Obviously there are zero professionals in that kids real life (as Chels says) cause anyone with good hearing and common knowledge know that child can not talk properly...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's never at nursery anyway so they don't even have chance to assess her 😂

As someone that has previously worked in nurseries/reception... They would 100% have concerns over her speech

• Haha
Needs to get her hearing checked as well she shouts and actually doesn’t actually say her words because she’s trying to talk so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not surprised she can’t speak properly. Alex’s TikTok’s are the most annoying embarrassing piles of tit ever. He shouts and talks like an imbecile so no wonder jj has learnt to do the same. And Chelsea can barely speak English either.

• Haha
That is bleeping shite 🤣🤣🤣 pull my (unnaturally long) finger 💩💩

that pair of ***** will literally sell any rubbish

• Haha
Why is she saying they get hello fresh every month? She’s not cooked a hello fresh meal for a long time lying scruff
---
Will eagerly await hello fresh meal for tea tomorrow video (which will go in the bin while they eat a Chinese)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.