Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishman

VIP Member
I just asked my 6 year old to spell described, letters fell off his tongue correctly.
Thick as shit that girl is. Message for alex you are not funny pipe down you goon
---
I clicked her link does that mean 15 of her followers have wasted £15 on a few pieces of veg or just 15 random people

Attachments

Trace

VIP Member
Finding out the gender is literally the least of their worries so I highly doubt she was called back just to find out that. We’re not fick like you Chelsea so quit lying because you look a dck

ishman

VIP Member
Hair down today, clearly been having a read again after saying she looks half decent with it down, hi Chelsea. See Alex is at work again today, but we won’t mention that will we as we do t want people to know what days he works 🙄

alpacamybags

VIP Member
The amount of money she wastes on sweets on tiktok shop is disgusting. Your teeth weaken during pregnancy hence the free dentist apps you get. With her track record with teeth she ought to be careful ❗
She doesn't pay for any of it, all this TikTok shit is sent to her for free 😫

Trace

VIP Member
A cropped flowy top with no bra is jut trampy chels but wouldn’t expect anything more really

Helliebella

VIP Member
She’s just grim. Not half flogging some absolute tat recently too. That shit tablet that will last 24 seconds before it breaks that’s cheaper elsewhere and some sweeping brush which she’ll never use cos she doesn’t clean!

missy85

I think they’ve had another Barney, the goblin has put a video saying “when the wife is mad at you for no reason” and she has only posted once yday other then ads. He also sounded very drunk in one of his videos. Looks like they’ve got another hot tub, bet they didn’t look after the last one so just brought an new one, the same will probably happen with jjs paddling pool I bet that’s still got water in it from weeks ago. He also comment that she don’t cook on her hello fresh ad but that’s now been deleted!

shannonsam

Nhs won’t fund for something that ain’t medical gender of baby isn’t a medical situation it’s a luxury to find out hence why you go private. I went private with this baby at 16 weeks got told girl waited had my medical nhs 20 week routine one and at the end she said should we see between legs and said straight away girl. They won’t get you to come back because they couldn’t see lol 😂 it ain’t medical at all nhs ain’t going fork out for the gender of a baby. I have to go back Tuesday for my 20 week scan because baby was lying awkwardly and it’s massively time consuming/strictly ran as so many people needing scans. But of course she’s special

Helliebella

VIP Member
Healthy chocolate spread sandwich, cheese dunker and crisps for JJ for dinner today. And I get it’s fun to give her shaped sandwiches but she doesn’t half waste a lot of food! Just cut it into squares or triangles!

And Chelsea, flora spread is not and has never seen butter. It’s margerine. Completely different things! Google it

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s absolutely loving the pregnancy comments!

Why did she put that kid in thick long grey socks for nursery in this weather 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sazza25

VIP Member
Tbh, we have to go through 111 to get our kids seen. We can never get in the GPs.
But if I was Chelsea and my child was struggling with breathing and a bad chest, I'd be on to 111 to get in the out of hours/walk in or something. Not waiting until the next day.
Yep ended up in out of hours a few weeks back with my son as he was wheezing, they were fucking useless and told me to go to a and e with a 13 hour wait, my local hospital is notorious for being shite, had a massive baby scandal the last few years