Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Exactly and jj was born during covid (2020) when hospital appts were kept to bare minimum (outpatient appts of general were all cancelled) I know this as I'm a booking clerk at a hospital.
She's so full of shit.
My second youngest was born in 2020 too, her birthday is next week. I saw my midwife only once during covid. I had a gender scan but I paid £70 for it and I went on my own. I had quite a few nhs scans but you had to sit literally away from each other so appointments were very limited cos of space, another reason why they wouldn’t have just let her go back again to find out the sex! She’s just a scruff and she blatantly wants a free 4d scan too pretending she was going to book one 🤣

ishman

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she flexing her morrisons receipt about,I follow a few tictokkerd like siansworld where people do ask how much she's spent on her hauls etc I never ever see anyone asking chelsea the same.
But tbf living in her shit hole kitchen I'd rather eat out tbh...
Sad isn’t it. See the ugly twat sat there with a smirk on his face pretending nothing has happened aswell. Must be nice having your misses pay for everything hey Alex . How is she allowing the little one to butter her toast on the table aswell, at least use a napkin or do it on the plate

Attachments

Trace

VIP Member
Even in the beige hoody she had when cooking the jacket potatoes her belly was resting on the kitchen worktops

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Anyone think she’s trying to come across all perfect since she’s announced her pregnancy, all sweet?! She’s probaly trying to act nice so she’ll get deals, the fucking scav.
Then you have that ugly motherfucker this morning talking to JJ like someone down the pub “do you want bacon mate” he makes my skin crawl 🤢. No wonder you can hardly understand a word the poor kid is saying with those two as an example
She’s definitely taking the time to reply sweetly to more nice comments rather than ignoring her supporters as she usually does 🙄

VillageGirl88

So Joe is now becoming a personal favourite of mine, he's adamant to keep going, I love it 🤣
Jj probs allergic to all the fucking cat hair that's always stuck to their clothes!!
Screenshot_20230822-234456_TikTok.jpg

WhatABore

VIP Member
Thought JJ was only aloud a lollipop when she was sat on the sofa 🤔 yet here she basically climbing in side a fucking arcade machine with a lollipop hanging out her mouth
She's so full off shit. Forgets her own lies constantly.

WhatABore

VIP Member
People were guessing she was pregnant back in the middle of May!
And she was responding back then with the "It could be too early to say"

ishman

VIP Member
I like a premier inn, they're clean and comfy, but her going around showing the bayliss and harding soap like it's luxury is hilarious. Its a standard hotel that I'm sure 90% of the population of GB has stayed in at one point in their lives
We like a premier inn, cheap and cheerful. For What she was saying it was a luxury hotel 😂. The Bayliss and Harding will probably get taken by the tramps 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
I’m still going Alex junior (AJ)
Although why in holy hell anyone want a kid named after that pathetic little moron god only knows
---
And JJ gave absolutely zero fucks about her pending baby brother
They didn't tell her it was a boy... they just expected her to know what the blue meant by the looks of it 😂
I presume that's the cause for her lack of reaction because she's just thinking...oh I'm popping a ballon. 😂

cryptix

VIP Member
They’re perfectly capable, just lazy as fuck. And it means she has an excuse for not working as she can claim she’s caring for them.

as for someone kidnapping JJ from her unsecured back garden, they’d probably return her anyway cos she’s a wee brat. Or alternatively would be a nicer life for her! Probably better fed 😂
I agree there capable I think chelsea does it to feel needed and wanted by them which is sad really.

ishman

VIP Member
Another healthy meal for a 3 year old. See she’s trying to brush that cough off again, just take her to the doctors Chelsea if it’s returned it’s really not that hard

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Her Dad is just lazy.
She said he's never learnt to cook cause his Mum did it for him and then her Mum and he "shouldn't have to learn at his age if i can do it for him" is what she said.

Her Dad lives with her grandad because he's his carer.
Thanks for clarifying that! Though surely if he’s his carer, he should cook for the two of them.

What do I know? I’m probably judging unfairly.