Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I wasnt told any gender on both my pregnancies! I paid private at 15-16 weeks but NHS said they couldnt see properly!

ishman

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her recent post is vile, granted shes covered up but still why would you even consider posting that, do better Chelsea

beefcake40

VIP Member
Are her "fans" starting to see through her?!
Yep! they are right. They make her money and she only does reply to hate.
---
Like someone commented she only replies back to hate which is 100% true. With that hello fresh ad or whatever she’s doing I wouldn’t be happy with her saying to use another email if you’ve already had the offer, it’s not exactly great advertising is it if hello fresh will be losing money (if that all makes sense) 😂
---
Think someone’s forgetting the comments that prick of a fella of hers have made over the months 😂 little
Miss fucking perfect you are not Chelsea
Yeah can’t see hello fresh being happy with that.

VillageGirl88

All the money she spends on absolute crap and buys vests for the baby for £2.50 on vented... Also the baby LED weaning kit, perfect for blended KFC, Greg's and McDonald's cause that's all grubby Chels will feed the poor child as soon as its being spoon fed...
---
Was waiting for her to lick her fingers, manky cow 🤢
Screenshot_20230807-222316_TikTok.jpg

cryptix

VIP Member
Sorry but that marmite pasta shite she’s just made looks disgusting. How much shitty margerine can she bang in, plus the oil in the pasta 🤢🤢🤢 her cholesterol must be sky high and her shits…..💩
Probs why she always buying that shitty toilet roll

Sazza25

VIP Member
Apologies if I offend any parents as admittedly, I’m not one myself.

However, I was a kid once and surely it can’t be normal to buy your child a new toy every time you go out? Maybe a little something like a kinder egg.. but JJ seems to get a full on toy every other day. Be it a set of dolls or a fireman set. I got a beanie baby once a week and had to wait for Christmas and birthdays. It surely takes the magic out of special occasions if she can just walk into b&m on a Wednesday and come out with a bloody baby + 3 outfits. Chelsea will live to regret this when baby 2 comes along demanding her attention and JJ realises she isn’t the centre of the world anymore.
No you're right, my son's autistic so doesn't always understand things so I tend to do online shopping so he doesn't get upset if I say he can't have a toy everytime as he will run straight to the toy isle bless him

cryptix

VIP Member
Jeeeeeesus why does she leave her unattended on a stool with a knife in her hand. Yes it’s not like it’s a sharp knife, but all that little girl needs to do is fall and anything could happen
I know thay stool looks so unstable too.

ishman

VIP Member
And it’s gone. If she took it down herself from reading here she ought to be ashamed of herself. Probably come up with the same shit how her friend messaged her or something. Shame on you Chelsea esp with the saves in that post. Keep her off of social media

Helliebella

VIP Member
I’m still on the fence. She knows people are speculating a lot that she’s pregnant and the crop tops have gone, boobs have grown and her face is definitely fuller. She’s also been wearing those awful baggy pyjamas and we haven’t had an OOTD for while and have just seen her top half on her videos. However, this could be just for attention and engagement and she might just have put on some weight which is hardly a bad thing for her

cryptix

VIP Member
She's been strangely quiet about the concert,I mean ofcorse it's her choice but seems strange when she poets everything else...

ishman

VIP Member
That bath video. How has she not cleaned that stuff off her eyes since yesterday afternoon??
Never mind the eyes did you see the mould along the seal behind her 🤢 easiest thing ever to clean just by leaving bleach on it for a while. Trampy and pure laziness