Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VillageGirl88

Funny how she showed their Costa breakfast this morning and there was no problems and he put up a video of a sandwich saying it was meant to be a toastie, think the fick twat made a sandwich himself just to complain and be an even bigger twat....
---
Literally addressed most of one of my recent posts on here in this video 🙄 Hey Chels or is it Ann now, hard to keep up with you you fick fuck 🖕
Screenshot_20230808-163554_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:

ishman

VIP Member
Makes a comment like this yet still has a pinned post with a little girl with barely a towel over her top half, makes sense. Keep trying to justify that knickers and a swimming costume are the same 🙄

Attachments

WhatABore

VIP Member
Anyone else reckon something went on where now she’s suddenly into doing the house up? I mean maybe eye opener as pregnant or maybe more to it surely you’d want it nice for any age of child
Maybe it's knowing they've got until the baby is born before a midwife ect is doing house visits

beefcake40

VIP Member
I agree l,I think despite her faults she is a girl desperate to feel needed and wanted as I feel she didn't feel that perhaps growing up so will bend over backwards to feel like she is of use.i don't even think I'm making sense tbh lol but I know what I mean
Yeah this is the vibe I get from her.

cryptix

VIP Member
Anyone else reckon something went on where now she’s suddenly into doing the house up? I mean maybe eye opener as pregnant or maybe more to it surely you’d want it nice for any age of child
Maybe the landlords had enough of her salgging her off and give then a telling to lol

anonauntie

VIP Member
those texts just prove he isn’t liked lol also doesn’t prove he went so seeing as she reads here, surely there’s a photo of them all?

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Someone asked her how much butter she uses in a week and she uses a tub😂 two adults and 1 child and going through a tub a week, is she deep frying it or something my god her arteries are going be clogged up 😂 wtf
I remember when she first started on there and she made goblins lunches and she used to spread half a tub of margarine on two slices of bread 🤢

anonauntie

VIP Member
I still dont think she’s pregnant. I think she just eats so much crap its no wonder! I think if she was she wouldnt be replying to the comments so defensive
---
but also, if shes lot a lot of weight quickly and is now suddenly gaining weight really quickly she should be getting that checked out.
She probably is. Just can’t say yet.

Attachments

Helliebella

VIP Member
Yeah defo for attention. Defo not cos she’s finally realised that exploiting your kid online and putting them at serious risks from wierdos is not ok

ishman

VIP Member
Diet of that child is shocking, probably be told it’s jealousy but it’s far from. Crap like that is a treat in this house and is very rare, even the food she makes her at home is shit. Got to laugh at people who post about being happy and they have everything they need in life blah blah blah, people who post shit like that are the least happiest, it’s all a front. What I’d like to know Chelsea is do you actually have any other pairs of shoes/trainers one you forever wear are awful

Sazza25

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone I moaned at weeks ago about pregnancy speculation, you were all right 🤣 deffo got my tail between my legs now