Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Ive never heard of midwife and health visitors doing this? I didn’t have a baby to long ago and never has this
They do it in quite a lot of areas, go and visit you at home before baby is here
They don't in mine either but i know a lot that have 😊

They don't look around your house anymore, usually, although I know a few that have been asked if they could. But they'd still see the living room ect I guess.
And probably the kitchin as I think that's the first room you come to in their house when you enter?

ishman

VIP Member
You were bang on!!!
She’s so predictable 😂 sat there saying she can understand everything she says yet forgets she’s posted in the past of her saying what/pardon a few times to jj because she didn’t know what she had said then proceeded to do the Tim curry face because she just agreed with her, yes Chels that’s understanding your child isn’t it. STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILD if you can’t handle comments about your child
Also don’t understand why she replies to someone but blocks them so they can’t see the reply, oh yeah for the attention she’s got about how well jjs speech is

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
God I haven’t caught up with these scruffs since I was blocked, the joys of creating a new account 😂😉

Any evidence that she is smoking during this pregnancy? Honestly nothing boils my blood more!!

ishman

VIP Member
Might be wrong but I’m sure there pjs the little
One has on today, daughters got a pair, unless our bottoms are different

ishman

VIP Member
I don’t eat fish but Ive never known anyone to add Mayo and salad cream, only one or the other. To me it’s like her adding red and brown sauce together 🫤 why does that goon always have to feel relevant and pipe up in her posts, no one wants to hear you Alex, then again no one actually want to hear or see Chelsea piping up chatting her shit. It’s like she thinks we dont know she reads here when she makes comments only seen on this thread (pjs) they must honk

secret life

VIP Member
Would live to know if she’s got anyone feeding the cats while they are away?! Poor things can’t go a week without being fed 😳
She said someone is staying there whilst there away
---
I know she's pregnant but she looks much better with weight on her.

ishman

VIP Member
Mmmm yummy that beef stew looks like it’s going to have so much flavour. Who actually browns off there beef before shoving it in a slow cooker 😳

Crl8

She just looks dirty all the time, I thought they got a skip, why’s the house still a tip? I’ve noticed jj hasn’t been at nursery either now it’s the 6 weeks holiday started , so I’m guessing she does get a free place for her.
I’m guessing it’s different in England, the free childcare in Scotland gets spread over the full 52 weeks unless the nursery is term time.

Helliebella

VIP Member
That jumpsuit is awful. Zero shape and looks like it’s made of proper cheap material. Looks even worse with her trampy trainers

ishman

VIP Member
She will get her nails done this week now her dirty grim nails have been mentioned, she always does it 🤣
Isn’t it the wedding at the weekend (might be wrong) probably match the nails with that baby shit colour of a dress. Or blue because she’s having a boy, did you know she’s pregnant 🙄