Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
She just looks dirty all the time, I thought they got a skip, why’s the house still a tip? I’ve noticed jj hasn’t been at nursery either now it’s the 6 weeks holiday started , so I’m guessing she does get a free place for her.
Pretty sure the pre school she goes to is term time only when I looked at it before.
Even if you do get free hours, if the nursery is open all year, they usually spread it across the whole yesr

VillageGirl88

She can not lie straight, when she seen the black top was cropped she said she ordered it before she found out she was pregnant and then there is this in the comments 🙄
Screenshot_20230801-202715_TikTok.jpg

ishman

VIP Member
When she was pregnant but hadn’t announced it (just alluded to it every day for comments) she had tobacco in her waist band whilst walking around. Definitely knew by then as well. Scumbag.
Of course she’s still smoking, she has a smokers cough and that little ones cough is no doubt from 2nd hand smoke. Just look at her vile diet, she can’t even change anything with that so i doubt she’s given it up, selfish tramp

WhatABore

VIP Member
Exactly, have you seen the goons posts. Commenting on her having cankles, I’d throw the prick overboard. Yeah he might be joking but why post it on a public platform it’s like he likes to belittle her
Probably why she covered up her shoes in the photo before. He's probably made her paranoid
---
Someone asked them if they went on a cigarette run to Calais 🤣
Alex replied to it as well saying how cheap it is 🤣

MumOfPeanuts

She said in her post earlier that he now has the day off and with numbers can’t go, mmm more like he wasn’t invited 😂 looking for a bike and tumble dryer now have a baby in the way (what a shit excuse), got all this money that they waste buy one
He deffo wasn’t invited 😂 numbers wouldn’t matter after food it’s partying. I think he is deffo not like by her side.

AstonedRose

I think she’s pregnant, fuller face, tummy rounded when she went to the fridge. She looks knackered.. others have said she switched to decaf… deffo an announcement incoming

ishman

VIP Member
I think they’ve had another Barney, the goblin has put a video saying “when the wife is mad at you for no reason” and she has only posted once yday other then ads. He also sounded very drunk in one of his videos. Looks like they’ve got another hot tub, bet they didn’t look after the last one so just brought an new one, the same will probably happen with jjs paddling pool I bet that’s still got water in it from weeks ago. He also comment that she don’t cook on her hello fresh ad but that’s now been deleted!
Probably gifted the hot tub and he advertised it first 😂

MiniMani

Would live to know if she’s got anyone feeding the cats while they are away?! Poor things can’t go a week without being fed 😳

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
In her video of her making dinner the door bell went and she said ‘jj daddies home’
I might be wrong but I pray to god she didn’t mean for jj to answer the door and let him in?