Chelsea McHodg #2 Trying to be successf-oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise with that Boursin pasta that it needs blending down and that olive oil is the ingredient not crisp and dry oil, 2 completely different oils/tastes 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is not ‘too cold’ to take your kids out to the park 😂 she just can’t be arsed! If it’s so cold why are you walking around half naked you lazy witch

Reactions: 6
The absolute tit she feeds that poor kid yet everyone in the comments is like ‘omg she eats so well’ 🤣

Reactions: 5
Has she ever mentioned being asthmatic because her breathing the way she does you’d think she was. Out of breathe just dishing pasta up, I sound like that after I’ve run up the stairs and I’m chunky.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she ever mentioned being asthmatic because her breathing the way she does you’d think she was. Out of breathe just dishing pasta up, I sound like that after I’ve run up the stairs and I’m chunky.
It's called being a smoker 😂

Reactions: 1
In this mornings making coffee video did anyone notice before she paused it she realised Alex was coming down stairs and she said he was probably naked, walking around naked with a toddler in the house, I have no words 🙄
She said naked.. probably panicked because he had a fag in his hand again

Whyyyy is she adding half a gallon of crisp and dry to her pasta 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can’t take this girl seriously when she’s trying to sell us tit on TikTok! “Are you worried about your elderly grandparents this winter…..” swipe! Can’t listen to her peddle her wares anymore-she’s like a really bad version of Del Boy without the big coat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's called being a smoker 😂
Needs to lay off them if that’s what you sound like. Waiting for the good morning you beautiful people how did you sleep I didn’t sleep to well I’m still tired 🥱 buttering some toast whilst out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t take this girl seriously when she’s trying to sell us tit on TikTok! “Are you worried about your elderly grandparents this winter…..” swipe! Can’t listen to her peddle her wares anymore-she’s like a really bad version of Del Boy without the big coat! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Except she does have that coat that god awful tan thing lol 😂

• Haha
I know we’re a way off yet but Del Boy needs to appear in the next thread title 😂

• Haha
I need to correct myself she’s out of breath sweeping a rug not buttering toast, apologies people

• Haha
I need to correct myself she’s out of breath sweeping a rug not buttering toast, apologies people
let's have a go at the lunchtimeeee one baaabbbaaay. Will it pasta, burger king or Gregg's? I'm going with burger king baaaabbay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a oldish video of hers yesterday on my fyp (like beginning of November) and she wiped her kitchen counter with her cardigan she was wearing 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I saw a oldish video of hers yesterday on my fyp (like beginning of November) and she wiped her kitchen counter with her cardigan she was wearing 🤢
She’s used her daughters coat to get something out the oven before aswell 😂 think the cardigan one was black and she wiped away flour 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
The ad’s are getting embarrassing now. £19.00 advent calendars with jewellery in them. She doesn’t even wear jewellery!! 😂
Shove your calendars up your hole Chelsea, most people are more concerned about keeping the house warm instead. Some of us live in the real world and don’t beg a living off tiktok

How does she afford all these subway, kfc, Burger King, McDonald’s takeaways mainly every lunchtime, and she does her shopping on Uber eats. The groceries are so much more expensive on there too, she must be spending so much money on all this crap food!

How does she afford all these subway, kfc, Burger King, McDonald’s takeaways mainly every lunchtime, and she does her shopping on Uber eats. The groceries are so much more expensive on there too, she must be spending so much money on all this crap food!
Exactly and she's suppose to be saving for a deposit on a house,she'd get alot more if she stopped spending it on tit.

Exactly and she's suppose to be saving for a deposit on a house,she'd get alot more if she stopped spending it on tit.
Tik tok one day will dry up, the earnings will go and she will kick herself she didn’t do something better with the money than spend it on lukewarm kfc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.