Chelsea McHodg #2 Trying to be successf-oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you goooooooooot, oh wooooooooow, coco melooooooooon, a rabbiiiiiiiit, look at him goooooo.

SHUT THE duck UP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she separate all the chips like that?just give your dad a full portion of chips jesus why you leaving 4 in the bag it’s so pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her kitchen hygiene is getting worse, licking her fingers then fingering everyone’s food, she’s an absolute minger

Reactions: 3
The way though she still licks her grubby fingers and then proceeds to touch other peoples food is absolutely rank! Grotty cow I swear 😂

Reactions: 5
In this mornings making coffee video did anyone notice before she paused it she realised Alex was coming down stairs and she said he was probably naked, walking around naked with a toddler in the house, I have no words 🙄

Reactions: 1
The amount of tit they eat I know it’s been said before but wow. 2 takeaways in 1 day. The cost of that is literally nearly a full weeks shop for me. And no it’s not jealousy because I actually like to feed my family nice home made meals, takeaways in this house is a treat

Reactions: 6
The amount of tit they eat I know it’s been said before but wow. 2 takeaways in 1 day. The cost of that is literally nearly a full weeks shop for me. And no it’s not jealousy because I actually like to feed my family nice home made meals, takeaways in this house is a treat
Yeah how they ain’t bored of takeaways gets me! I don’t get it…… I wouldn’t be able to have so many without feeling grubby and Greasy. We much prefer home cooked food here.

Reactions: 3
How does she afford to not just buy constant takeaways but get Asda/London/costa and his knows what else delivered all the time? She orders snacks for delivery which through places like Uber eats costs a fortune. Get in the car or walk to the shop you lazy bastard!
Defo loves spending her cost of living payments on shite doesn’t she.

Londis even!

makos noticed she’s started showing her “eating” more since comments about her weight. Only shows her taking a bite though bet she never finishes anything. Shes also tried saying it’s breastfeeding. Yeah right, she said JJ only feeds a night. That defo doesn’t make you lose like 3 stone.

Reactions: 2
How does she afford to not just buy constant takeaways but get Asda/London/costa and his knows what else delivered all the time? She orders snacks for delivery which through places like Uber eats costs a fortune. Get in the car or walk to the shop you lazy bastard!
Defo loves spending her cost of living payments on shite doesn’t she.

Londis even!

makos noticed she’s started showing her “eating” more since comments about her weight. Only shows her taking a bite though bet she never finishes anything. Shes also tried saying it’s breastfeeding. Yeah right, she said JJ only feeds a night. That defo doesn’t make you lose like 3 stone.
She wouldn't get the cost of living payments as she doesn't claim UC.
As according to her, she earns more than her partner 😂

She wouldn't get the cost of living payments as she doesn't claim UC.
As according to her, she earns more than her partner 😂

I have no idea about benefits or how they work (thankfully I’ve never had to claim them) however if they get tax credits would they not be entitled to it? and isn’t everyone entitled to tax credit?

She’s always tired in the morning and out of breathe when she talks. Majority of us are tired in the morning, yet we still crack on with the day instead of recording ourselves moaning about it 🙄 and what’s that I hear another take away, not hating on you Chelsea (obviously reading here) a better diet might see you looking a bit healthier, insides must be rotten

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.