Chelsea McHodg #2 Trying to be successf-oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You definitely shouldn’t smoke weed when breastfeeding. You shouldn’t really smoke anything - I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist does it?!

Reactions: 2
How does everyone else make their scramble egg?erm well Chelsea I make mine without the shell And she can’t say she removed it as she started mixing it with it still there.

• Sick
You definitely shouldn’t smoke weed when breastfeeding. You shouldn’t really smoke anything - I mean it doesn’t take a rocket scientist does it?!
no wonder the child eats anything shes given claiming shes a 'real good eater' the child is probably stoned to a degree! shocking!

Reactions: 6
I’d be constantly freezing walking round in kids size clothes way too small for me I feel cold just looking at her. Put some bloody clothes on and dress like a grown women

Reactions: 4
I actually wonder whats going on with her tbh,like the pictures someone posting in the other thread of her she looks really healthy.maybe she has a eating problem?

Chelsea we know you read here so please drop your address so I can send you some bleeping fry light

Reactions: 3
Her leggings 🙈 they make her look like she has no ass and her crotch is swallowing them. Then she puts the puffa jacket over a crop top my mind is blown!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching her video pouring drink on the train and she's so shaky.
She said before that she's shaky in the mornings because she doesn't eat

Didn't she say her and Jj are going to an event in London? I hope she unscruffs herself a little before hand... Why would you even invite her to these things?!

Didn't she say her and Jj are going to an event in London? I hope she unscruffs herself a little before hand... Why would you even invite her to these things?!
Yeah she said staying with her bestie and then to an event with JJ so not sure when they event is coz she will have to do a video. But must be something to do with kids hence her taking JJ xx

Reactions: 1
It’s the constant sucking air between her teeth that drives me mad, I wish she’d bleeping stop it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She drags her words out so much, ffs just talk normally 😬

She also needs to cut her hair, it doesn’t look healthy at all😂

Reactions: 1
She drags her words out so much, ffs just talk normally 😬

She also needs to cut her hair, it doesn’t look healthy at all😂
Well apparently with her hair down someone has commented she looks like princess Kate 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.