Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
What you goooooooooot, oh wooooooooow, coco melooooooooon, a rabbiiiiiiiit, look at him goooooo.

SHUT THE FUCK UP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Unonowndbe

This holiday she keeps boasting about isn't making anyone jealous she's needing to focus her time and energy In cleaning her house
The way she keeps saying ‘for holiday for holiday for holiday’ you’d think she’s going to Dubai or something not getting the train to butlins. Also don’t understand why they need new outfits for everyday of ‘holiday’

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Helliebella

VIP Member
She’s dressed like a 14 year old chav and troll boy is wearing his granddads chinos. What an attractive pair they are. Bet that hotels loving being associated with them two. Ratings will be going right down

• Haha
Reactions: 11

WhatABore

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Chelsea Mchodg #3 and the alien fella
--
Because it makes me laugh every time 😂

• Haha

ishman

VIP Member
She drags her words out so much, ffs just talk normally 😬

She also needs to cut her hair, it doesn’t look healthy at all😂
Well apparently with her hair down someone has commented she looks like princess Kate 😳

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
The bit that got me was when they was in spoons and at the end she says “I am so glad we didn’t go anywhere posh, cos this is just enough for me” Then that alien fella piped up with “why would I wanna go anywhere posh” before she quickly ended the filming loooools!
How cringeee going into a some what posh hotel and dressing like two clampits?! Him in his Nike air max Chav trainers, and her in her kids clothes that don’t fit her, like I bet people seen them walking in and thinking what the fuck where did these two drag their selves in from! Ahaha! 😂
The cringe in that video was so strong ahahaha

• Haha

cryptix

VIP Member
If I saw them 2 in that hotel I'd think the local council was hiring it out to home the local crackheads during the winter.

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Remember when she had to try and say gilet for an ad 😂😂😂😂
And puntking for pumpkin and and NUTfield when she was doing an ad for Nuffield gym and tagliatelle instead of tortellini. I'm not sure how she can say her kids advanced when she literally can't speak properly herself and that's who she's learning from.

Scutty

I need to correct myself she’s out of breath sweeping a rug not buttering toast, apologies people
let's have a go at the lunchtimeeee one baaabbbaaay. Will it pasta, burger king or Gregg's? I'm going with burger king baaaabbay

• Haha
Reactions: 10

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
The alien fella is a creepy fucker and he just don’t look interested in her 😂😂
God he really is just the most gormless, empty scrotum, nothing behind the eyes looking bastard isn't he.

He looks like he almost exclusively drinks 35p energy drinks & reeks of pepperamis. He will defo end up as one of those toothless guys in the local who owes everyone £20.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Doesn’t make a difference if she’s fat, skinny fucking purple at the end of the day she’s a grotty cow that licks her fingers and then proceeds to touch other peoples food! That really is bloody disgusting. She feeds her kid crap most of the time, which isn’t healthy and will do a lot of damage when the child grows up.
She doesn’t seem to care though as she thinks once in a blue moon sticking some veg on the kids plate is good and counts out all the crap food she sticks on her plate. Her house is a doss house and the boyfriend literally gives me the creeps 😂

• Haha