Chelsea McHodg #2 Trying to be successf-oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing surprises me with that one!

She’s talking about breast milk being the best thing for a baby yet feeds her constant takeaways!

Reactions: 8
Her breastfeeding video made me as a FTM who has a 7 week old I CANT breastfeed feel like tit.
If I did breastfeed I wouldn’t be smoking and especially not weed. She’s always got the same dirty clothes on too so imagine how much smell JJ is inhaling while breastfeeding

Reactions: 8
I don't know much about breastfeeding myself as I couldn't.
But does the nicotine from smoking transfer through the breastmilk if other stuff does too? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Her breastfeeding video made me as a FTM who has a 7 week old I CANT breastfeed feel like tit.
If I did breastfeed I wouldn’t be smoking and especially not weed. She’s always got the same dirty clothes on too so imagine how much smell JJ is inhaling while breastfeeding
It made me feel like tit too as a mum of two. I managed to breast feed my youngest for 6 weeks and when i was i was trying my best to eat healthier. She bleeping breast feeds, eats tit, smokes weed, smokes fags.

Chemicals in weed can pass through into your breast milk. Her and that Alex are just grim, both need a good scrub and so does her minging house!

Reactions: 2
Exactly my thoughts with that video about breast feeding was the weed issue plus all the crappy marmite pasta lol

Thought I'd add these as we all know she reads here 🙃
Whilst she's busy telling everyone that breastmilk is best for a baby, it's certainly not when you've got all that in your system 🙃
Let’s not forget the takeaways and the medicine she was taking a couple weeks ago while she had a cold. Both medicines not recommend while breastfeeding 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Thought I'd add these as we all know she reads here 🙃
Whilst she's busy telling everyone that breastmilk is best for a baby, it's certainly not when you've got all that in your system 🙃
Thanks for this, I googled 3-5 days, but as she pissed me off that much I couldn’t look further. Selfish that’s all she is

Yes it’s well known that weed stays in your system for days hence why people who get pulled for drug driving are often surprised and say ‘oh I haven’t smoked since last night’. She’s vile! Both smoke in the house, smokes weed and breast feeds, house is a tip!! Poor Jamie-Leigh.

also wonder why she now has trouble putting on weight because those pics from PP Are crazy compared to how frail she is now.

Reactions: 1
Yes it’s well known that weed stays in your system for days hence why people who get pulled for drug driving are often surprised and say ‘oh I haven’t smoked since last night’. She’s vile! Both smoke in the house, smokes weed and breast feeds, house is a tip!! Poor Jamie-Leigh.

also wonder why she now has trouble putting on weight because those pics from PP Are crazy compared to how frail she is now.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's lack of nutrition! Especially with her breastfeeding, smoking cigarettes and weed!

That is so disgusting. She’s such a lazy individual and I genuinely can’t believe she hasn’t bothered to do her research about this. She probably smoked all the way through her pregnancy as well

First time Mums who have commented, please don’t feel like tit because of this skank! She‘s no shining example to look up to,
in fact she‘s the opposite with her disgusting habits. What kind of Mother would smoke weed when breastfeeding?!
I’m sure you’re both doing just fine!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.