Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That rant basically says ‘I can’t handle my life or my son and don’t like seeing other people happier’
yep and like others said, it’s the child I feel sorry for! What is her ex’s @ on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for Chelsea having a baby with a melt like John.
But she can't moan when he goes out at a weekend. Theres no way she will stop him from having H at a weekend because she will be absolutely fucked.

Reactions: 4
But she can't moan when he goes out at a weekend. Theres no way she will stop him from having H at a weekend because she will be absolutely fucked.
I feel for her too but again it is the reality for a lot of woman that they have a baby with an arse. Rantinf and raving about it won’t change it people will see him for what he is regardless. The best thing she could do is move on, yes it hurts but if what she says is true then she knows she is a better person than him and doesn’t need to prove that to her Instagram followers. Ones that matter will know she is doing her best. With her saying there was red flags from the start I do think he was probably manipulative because for someone who was adamant she would not have children I am surprised it was with someone who she says was giving red flags from the start.

she needs to be very careful about her social media meltdowns and slagging off of her ex. My best friend has just lost custody of her 2 kids and they are now with the ex full time and her as and when he allows as she was doing what Chelsea was doing, slagging him off on social media and his family got pissed off and made a massive stink with social services/got a solicitor and took her to court ect and said she was causing emotional abuse to her children (they were slightly older than Hendrix). He got a very sympathetic judge who also said basically it was slander - whether she has screenshots ect to prove anything.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Bet her ex and his girlfriend are laughing.
I know plenty of people are.
She’s a jealous old hag 😂

she needs to be very careful about her social media meltdowns and slagging off of her ex. My best friend has just lost custody of her 2 kids and they are now with the ex full time and her as and when he allows as she was doing what Chelsea was doing, slagging him off on social media and his family got pissed off and made a massive stink with social services/got a solicitor and took her to court ect and said she was causing emotional abuse to her children (they were slightly older than Hendrix). He got a very sympathetic judge who also said basically it was slander - whether she has screenshots ect to prove anything.
I was given custody of my 2 neices when my sister died in part because of what their ‘dad’ and some members of his family had posted on social media amongst other things that the girls heard verbally from them. This was all before my sister died but when she did the courts judged they shouldn’t go back to him. As I say this was only part of the reason but it is documented as relevant.

I’m not saying Chelsea is at that stage yet but she should be mindful that certain manipulative people could be trying to drive her into making a mistake for their own benefit

Reactions: 5
Does that AWFUL fake American accent she does grind on anyone else? The Hartlepool accent is bad enough but that American one makes me want to gouge my ears out with a rusty scalpel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been quite quiet hasn’t she. Just know between 3 and 4pm there’ll be a ‘got my baby back’ post 😛

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for her having a baby with him. She went on and on about how she had known him for so long before they got together and she chose to have a baby.

Reactions: 8
Would you not just message friends and family asking them to unfollow your ex and not relay information to you?
Also back to not caring if John’s mum has the baby 🙄 seems like someone’s had serious words with her about her behaviour yesterday

Reactions: 7
I was given custody of my 2 neices when my sister died in part because of what their ‘dad’ and some members of his family had posted on social media amongst other things that the girls heard verbally from them. This was all before my sister died but when she did the courts judged they shouldn’t go back to him. As I say this was only part of the reason but it is documented as relevant.

I’m not saying Chelsea is at that stage yet but she should be mindful that certain manipulative people could be trying to drive her into making a mistake for their own benefit
Sorry to hear about your sister. What an amazing person you are to look after your nieces. ❤ I hope you have all the support you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The little chav is backtracking as she know she looked like a complete head yesterday.
John has remained silent and dignified.
I bet they cringe every time they see her ranting on her story for the world to see!

but keep going chels as keeps us entertained 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear about your sister. What an amazing person you are to look after your nieces. ❤ I hope you have all the support you need.
Thank you so much they are amazing girls ❤ I’m so lucky we have lots of support. Scares me to think why couldn’t have happened to them otherwise 😭

Reactions: 3
The little chav is backtracking as she know she looked like a complete head yesterday.
John has remained silent and dignified.
I bet they cringe every time they see her ranting on her story for the world to see!

but keep going chels as keeps us entertained 😂
It’s a bit unfair to say that when Jon shirks his responsibilities and doesn’t pay a penny towards Hendrix’s child maintenance. If I had a partner and I saw him out partying every weekend whilst paying 0 maintenance to our child I’d be bleeping fuming too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.