Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great that she has clearly taken the kind followers advice and it's helped the kid to sleep in past 4 in the morning.

Hope she unblocks the follower to say thank you.

Reactions: 1
*Posts entire life online. Gets annoyed when people comment on it*
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“is your babies bedtime your fave part of the day” erm actually no because I work full time and enjoy spending time on an evening with my child 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
“is your babies bedtime your fave part of the day” erm actually no because I work full time and enjoy spending time on an evening with my child 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I was shocked by that too😂

Say you hate your child without saying you hate your child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It actually is my favourite time of the day but I suspect not for the same reason as Chelsea. I love the quiet, one on one time, cuddles, stories and little snores. I then spend half the night watching the baby monitor 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
See, I can relate to her on so many levels when it comes to her relationship with H. I’m not very maternal at all - I have two young children and I’m not the standard mother who loves to do crafts, bakes, and sing songs in the garden at 7am. I found the first 12 months with each extremely bleeping hard and hid it well as I was scared people would judge me for not being maternal or accuse me of not being a good mum.
So yes, I can relate to Chelsea - my kids bedtime is also my favourite time of the day cos they annoy the bleeping life out of me and stress me out the point I feel like I’m going to have a heart attack 😂 but in the same breath, as soon as they’re asleep I lie next to them and watch them sleep and start sobbing thinking what I would do without them 🤣🤣
some mams just don’t have the same maternal instinct as others, it’s doesn’t mean they’re not good mother’s or they love their kids any less.
Having said all of that, she really needs to learn how to take advice/suggestions/tips better.Snapping at people who are literally just trying to help is just making her look like a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Does she realise that other people have their children 7 days a week and keep a clean house/ keep on top of washing/ cook meals and not just have ready meals? Or shock horror, some of us have children, work and have a clean house/ cook/ do washing with no cleaner?

Reactions: 7
I don’t even listen to the stories where she just talks her voice absolutely grates on me😂

Reactions: 4
Despite being the completely wrong size I think that would even be too big for my 3 year old it’s a team tex make seat you can tell by the white bits on the straps. All you have to do is google their safety and the straps literally break on impact. It shocks me that this is a cheaper seat that she’s decided to use as well considering her car must cost a fortune?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Car seat terrifies me?! He isn't even a year old, he needs to be rear facing!

Reactions: 5
I am horrified at that car seat! Not only is it huge, he also should be rear facing.
I guarantee some well meaning follower will message her about it and Chelsea will kick off cause she knows her child 😠 never refers to him by his name or as ‘son’

Why is he forward facing and in a high back booster???? Oh my god I'm actually speechless. Like what the foooook.

Why in any world would she think that is the right car seat??

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh no

I just saw it. Who sold that to her?! The head rest bit is meant to be just above his shoulders and he should definitely be rear facing at this age 😩 that looks massive ... Chelsea please go Halfords or somewhere they can advise on a safe cat seat as this ain't it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.