Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet all her followers who follow her for boobs and bum content are well disappointed with the random massive change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
Lots of exercise but abs still fake.
Gave the baby a protein shake.

Also this she’s just put on Facebook. She looked so much better in the older pic.
She looks scrawny now. Face looks gaunt like a heroin user! 💀

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s took the knock with that dm 🤣 what does she expect when she shares everything to a load of random followers. Plus 6.30 is an early bed time if you ask me 🤣 if I put my son down that early he’d be up thinking it’s party time 5am on the dot

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s took the knock with that dm 🤣 what does she expect when she shares everything to a load of random followers. Plus 6.30 is an early bed time if you ask me 🤣 if I put my son down that early he’d be up thinking it’s party time 5am on the dot
I thought that, going to bed at 6.30pm you can expect the baby to get up about 5 or 6 in the morning. It’s not rocket science!

I’ve missed this? Has she done the dirty delete again?

Reactions: 1
I’ve missed this? Has she done the dirty delete again?
yeah she has just checked 🤣 she shared a dm from someone saying ‘not having a go but Hendrix will be early doors if his bedtime is 6.30’ and Chelsea said ‘captain fuckin obvious’ and ranted into another story like ‘don’t tell me what to do!!! I know when my own child is tired’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah she has just checked 🤣 she shared a dm from someone saying ‘not having a go but Hendrix will be early doors if his bedtime is 6.30’ and Chelsea said ‘captain fuckin obvious’ and ranted into another story like ‘don’t tell me what to do!!! I know when my own child is tired’ 🙄
Urgh 🙄 if she was so defensive in her reply then she should say it with her chest and stick to it not do the dirty delete. Also, don’t whine when he’s up early after going to sleep that early and having 67 naps a day in the buggy 👍

Reactions: 2
Urgh 🙄 if she was so defensive in her reply then she should say it with her chest and stick to it not do the dirty delete. Also, don’t whine when he’s up early after going to sleep that early and having 67 naps a day in the buggy 👍
I just don’t get why she rants about people trying to help her, it weren’t even a rude dm, plus she shares every 4/5am wake on her stories so obviously people are gonna say 6.30 is an early bedtime.. which it is 😅

she doesn’t come across as good mum at all.
Nothing natural about the bond with her son.

she doesn’t come across as good mum at all.
Nothing natural about the bond with her son.
She does always say that tbh that she finds it hard and that she took ages to bond with him. It’s clear as day to me that she’s suffering with post natal depression, it’s a shame. I’m so surprised no one has pointed this out to her??

Mind you, you would just get your head bitten off probably

The DM she got was written really kindly. I don’t know why she always goes off on one.
Flies off the handle at any form of criticism or opinion, if it differs from her opinion.

The whole “duck what anyone thinks” attitude, couldn’t be further from how she actually feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.