Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That rant basically says ‘I can’t handle my life or my son and don’t like seeing other people happier’

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure anyone here has called her a liar but when this was all first agreed (contact arrangements) I'm sure she said when he was with Jon or at his mum and dad's then it is nothing to do with her what goes on as long as wee one was happy etc .... Well .... Now she's fuming he's been a festival and gone out?

I get it. I know loads of dads who are the same. But she can't control how he is with Hendrix. If he isn't there for him then it's on him. At least the grandparents are spending quality time and that's amazing for Hendrix.

Going on her stories and ranting about him is just crazy! She is coming across as jealous and unhinged ...he won't get it Chelsea. He won't suddenly change what he is doing. He will keep portraying he is some amazing dad even if you know different.

Honestly Chelsea i think a lot of us GET IT ... Being a mum is hard and trust me with how Jon is he probably would be doing the exact same thing even if you were together and then you'd be arguing in front / around the wee one ... Some (I am saying some as I know not all) blokes just don't get it and don't understand and never will when it comes to kids and how hard it can be.

I know one bloke who has his kids on the weekend and all they do is spend nearly all the time at the pub ... The baby mother is not best pleased understanderbly but she literally cannot do anything about it because unless they are in danger etc then that's just how he's spending time with them. I guess at least Hendrix didn't get dragged to the festival or abandoned with people she didn't even know.

I don't think this situation will change in all honesty

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That entire rant on her stories aside… whyyyy does anyone feel the need to argue with “influencers” online. I would never message a semi famous person and give them my views on their life 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
That entire rant on her stories aside… whyyyy does anyone feel the need to argue with “influencers” online. I would never message a semi famous person and give them my views on their life 😂😂😂
I think she knows John!? I checked her Instagram cos im nosey and he follows her 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In the nicest way possible what is ranting and raving going to achieve? We get it he is going out but in all honesty it’s none of her business her child is looked after and if she doesn’t like what’s going on and believes he isn’t being looked after then she shouldn’t be sending him there and should get a proper order in place in court. Also I absolutely hate the fact she plasters it all over her story but if someone has an opinion on it everyone is nosey and out to get her. Either stop posting on a public platform and speak to professionals about your problems or accept that on social media everyone will have their 50p worth🤷🏼‍♀️

Does she say at the end I’m crying looking for where you are? If she believes he isn’t getting looked after properly why is he being sent there every weekend?

Reactions: 6
At least he's not leaving the babe to go out and watch strippers

(Tooo far 😱😆)

• Haha
The ask me anything 😴😴 why don’t she use this baby free time to get her steps in

Reactions: 2
Wait so now John does spend time with him? (Although with the new bird 😱) so is THAT what the real issue is here?

Again though it's not really down to Chelsea to dictate how he spends time with him (not saying John is in the right) but what is it she wants? How does she want him to spend time with him? Does she want a medal for being up 20 hours a day? If he is like my fella then he wouldn't even wake up when little one wakes up ... Literally sleeps right through it 🥴🥴😅

I know dad's who go pub all day with Thier babes, sit on playstation / Xbox most of the time .. I know dad's who literally just drop off at grandparents for whole weekends

In the nicest possible way ... Welcome to motherhood ..this is real life!

I reckon she's going to try and go for full custody or something. She definitely isn't happy

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or were the tears during that rant more for her and how hard it is for her? It makes my skin crawl how she always refers to her own child as ‘the baby’, it’s almost like distancing herself from him.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or were the tears during that rant more for her and how hard it is for her? It makes my skin crawl how she always refers to her own child as ‘the baby’, it’s almost like distancing herself from him.
I think this is a good point actually. She may feel people see John as a good dad whilst she feels she is not getting any recognition for being a good mum whilst doing the majority of the parenting (from what I can gather - around all her steps and peletons etc)

Reactions: 4
I see a lot of myself in her and I was struggling with Post natal depression however didn’t know why I was feeling like this. I felt constantly overwhelmed and tried to palm her off to anyone when I could, just to lessen the anxiety. She was frequently in a jumperoo, bouncer or playpen because I just didn’t know what to do with her, I cringe so much looking back at how lost I was. I just wish someone noticed and I got the help earlier. Chelsea if you are reading these threads please talk to someone, therapy and medication can help and PND is not something to be ashamed of.
Really? or are you just projecting? A bit weird to act like an armchair psychiatrist.

Reactions: 2
I just had a snoop on J’s girlfriends instagram and he bought her a big flower bouquet and a card. I bet their relationship is awkward after chelseas stories 😂

• Wow
I just had a snoop on J’s girlfriends instagram and he bought her a big flower bouquet and a card. I bet their relationship is awkward after chelseas stories 😂
I wouldn't think so - from thier point of view Chelsea has more so made herself look jealous and a little bit crazy. I imagine they aren't aarsed and are probably just fed up or laughing at the drama. Can't see how it would affect them negatively (especially as the gf possibly has no idea how hard being a mam can be and she's just seeing the highlights and good times featuring rants from an ex girlfriend 😅)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.