Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how you go from I'm not showing my babies face to showing him in the bath multiple times. I don't like fb friends putting their kids in the bath and stuff on fb as you don't know what other people are truly like, she has such a big public following

Sorry to turn it that way

Reactions: 6
I agree. It’s weird. I think she has started showing him to try and show off how much she loves him and loves being a Mum cos we on here say she isn’t maternal…

Reactions: 5
She seemed quite manic yesterday mopping the floor and coming on just chatting about her day. I didn't rate the car seat situation and I hope she has sorted it out but honestly ....

I feel quite concerned for her.

Reactions: 3
Omg her little boy looks so much like John it’s scary 😂

And she realllly needs to stop shoving him in front of a screen 24/7 he’s going to be addicted to them

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow her mate Becky Holt Bolt? She put an Instagram story up talking about having an argument with her boyfriend I think, has now deleted it. Wondered if anyone watched it? What did she say? She’s basically known a lad for a week and jetted off to Dubai with him and her little baby

So the baby goes to nursery Tuesday-Friday?! When does she have him?
And baby daddy has him Friday to Sunday or Monday. So she doesn’t have one day where she has him for the full day 🙈🙈🙈🙈 and complains about how hard it is being a mum! Ffs

• Wow
Does anyone follow her mate Becky Holt Bolt? She put an Instagram story up talking about having an argument with her boyfriend I think, has now deleted it. Wondered if anyone watched it? What did she say? She’s basically known a lad for a week and jetted off to Dubai with him and her little baby

And baby daddy has him Friday to Sunday or Monday. So she doesn’t have one day where she has him for the full day 🙈🙈🙈🙈 and complains about how hard it is being a mum! Ffs
Becky has a thread on Tattle so someone on there might or screen recorded it. It's been a busy thread lately because of what's she done. He was also in a relationship with a gorgeous girl who he's dumped suddenly for Becky. All the gossip will be on the thread xx

Yeah John has him Sat morning until Monday tea time. She admits she isn't very motherly so at least him going to nursery means he's getting stimulation and playing. Even though nursery is the same thing over and over each day at least he's getting put the house. I have my little one someone where almost everyday. Parks, woods, walks, coast, swimming, play factory's, we do baking, messy play, we go to ltos of different things each week.

Today my car was in the garage so we've baked cupcakes, then we've sat on the lounge floor and played with her dolls. Dressing them, undressing them, cleaning their bums, doing pretend bottles and going on the potty, cuddling, reading books to them just had a day of role play. Then we've blown balloons up of each colour as I'm starting with colours. She's not even 2 yet but i feel like I was born to be a Mum so I struggle to understand how she can barely see him and be ok with that. However we are all different. It was like the post where she asked for ideas but rubbished or had an excuse as to why not to do every single one people suggested. I just don't think she enjoys being a Mum but I do beleive she loves him though.

The poor thing is John's double and John isn't the best in the looks department, I don't know how I would feel if I hated my ex and my baby was his double. Not that I'm saying this is why she is how she is with him. I think she says often she never wanted children. So it might just be taking time and a huge adjustment for her but she's missing out on some amazing times with him.

Maybe as he gets older she might become more interested in him when he can do more. Well here's hoping anyway as it does make me sad but I also feel for her as she may well have some PND.

Reactions: 7
So the baby goes to nursery Tuesday-Friday?! When does she have him?
Exactly! The scumbag!

That ‘grand reveal’ of the bedroom was the most disappointing reveal i have ever seen 😂😂
So cheap and tacky. Even Chelsea sounded disappointed lol

Last edited:
Becky has a thread on Tattle so someone on there might or screen recorded it. It's been a busy thread lately because of what's she done. He was also in a relationship with a gorgeous girl who he's dumped suddenly for Becky. All the gossip will be on the thread xx
What's her thread please

That ‘grand reveal’ of the bedroom was the most disappointing reveal i have ever seen 😂😂
I thought this.. it just looked basic and incomplete. I had higher expectations

Reactions: 2
What's her thread please
Becky Holt

Go back a few pages and watch the fight with her and the new boyfriend. It was juicy. But terrible that her baby was there.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! The scumbag!

It was so tit 😂 I've no idea why Charlotte Crosby thinks she's an interior designer 😂

• Haha
I thought they were having a laugh, pretending to be like changing rooms. Lolololol

• Haha
It’s taken weeks/months of “Charlotte and her mum are doing the bedrooms” for them to basically change the bed sheets and add two ugly ornaments.
I would be fuming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.