Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god just watching her stories and came straight here 😅 he’s far far too little for forward facing. That’s actually mental

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just went to go screenshot it cos I knew she would delete it! Already gone before I could get it. What a bleeping idiot putting him in a seat like that!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s still up.
Oh god that is scary 😱 who advised her to buy that. Chelsea if you read here you need to get him out that seat and in a rear facing baby seat. Heaven forbid she was to get into an accident with him in that chair!

Reactions: 3
In that pic of him in the seat he looks absolutely tiny. How she can look at him in that seat and think it looks ok is beyond me

I don’t want to defend her in any which way cause that seat is clearly wrong and she’s not short of money, but did she say this morning she had a courtesy car? Maybe this is the seat what came with the car?
It’s no defence and her child’s safety should be paramount. I really hope it’s not the actual seat she uses for him.
I’ve witnessed her driving (when she was pregnant) and she drives like a loon, as does John. I fear for little H

• Wow
I don’t want to defend her in any which way cause that seat is clearly wrong and she’s not short of money, but did she say this morning she had a courtesy car? Maybe this is the seat what came with the car?
It’s no defence and her child’s safety should be paramount. I really hope it’s not the actual seat she uses for him.
I’ve witnessed her driving (when she was pregnant) and she drives like a loon, as does John. I fear for little H
she did have a courtesy car but looks very similar interior to her usual so hard to say for definite.She still should have took his car seat out of hers and should be able to tell how bad the car seat was. You wouldn’t delete it unless guilty of something.

she did have a courtesy car but looks very similar interior to her usual so hard to say for definite.She still should have took his car seat out of hers and should be able to tell how bad the car seat was. You wouldn’t delete it unless guilty of something.
Oh I fully agree with you. I’m not familiar with the inside of either vehicle which is why I wasn’t sure.
She probably thought it was too much effort to take the seat from one car to another and put it back again 🙄

Would that not make the courtesy car company liable if anything did happen? Surely they'd have seats of various sizes available - or should do.

And why would Chelsea not have access to her own car seat unless that had been in an accident and deemed no good

And if that was the case why wouldnt she just buy another? She isn't poor.

That's proper dangerous and tbh she's got no excuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Would that not make the courtesy car company liable if anything did happen? Surely they'd have seats of various sizes available - or should do.

And why would Chelsea not have access to her own car seat unless that had been in an accident and deemed no good

And if that was the case why wouldnt she just buy another? She isn't poor.

That's proper dangerous and tbh she's got no excuse 🤷🏻‍♀️
She really does have no excuse, even if it’s just a one trip use seat - it’s unsafe.
She weaned early, uses a baby walker, co sleeps with a duvet and god knows what else so why would she heed safety advice when it comes to a car seat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh my gawd that is so bad!! Surely she should know?! And normally even when you go to purchase a car seat, they are very strict and ask questions etc. Every car seat I have bought, from Mamas and papas, mothercare, and Smyths - all asked questions about child’s age/weight, Mothercare staff even came out to check our car a few years ago so I don’t know how she’s got away with it unless she’s lied, or bought online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.