Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless, look at the little dribble patch where his pee pee is. Oh my god girls, I’m so sad Becky snapped him up before us 😂

CEECFAE2-2A11-4624-AC83-DC728E8B48D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This whole show of spending is just gross. How bleeping old are they?! Just seems the whole thing is to get up the ex's nose. I wouldn't be enjoying no holiday if I spent most of it having a public spat with my boyfriends ex.

Reactions: 15
Feel so sorry for the 2 poor kids that are going to be stuck in the middle of this mess

Reactions: 12
This whole show of spending is just gross. How bleeping old are they?! Just seems the whole thing is to get up the ex's nose. I wouldn't be enjoying no holiday if I spent most of it having a public spat with my boyfriends ex.
And both don’t think to invest in buying a home with all that supposed income? When and if they lose that income they will have nothing, it’s all so fake. I’m much happier knowing I have a roof over my head then spending what little I do have on stupid fake insta holidays, it’s a joke, no one’s jealous, just feel for that girl that’s been dumped while mr Amish dribble pants fucks about with beggy bex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Becky holt sniffing around other women’s men? She never changes . I’m also living for her weight gain after years of her fat shaming other girls loool .
Karma is a witch and she will play victim when he rounds on her next or drops her for the next girl

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is all so messy and immature.

The gross flaunting of gifts, the snarky comments by each party, now the girls having at it about face tune...

...I’m totally here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well this is Rorys real daddy oh my she can pick them can’t she ....he appears to be a very very ammuture “rapper” 😂😂 who appears to be unemployed and just uploads stories of him smoking , “rapping” and throwing gun fingers 😂😂😂😂

now the Amish chav ..... they two things in common though fake as duck both have fake personas and trying to be something they are not!! Both broke 🙈🙈🙈🙈

(They did make a beautiful baby she is a cutie pie though )

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Now off to turkey, I’d love to know what her parents n brother who she’s close too think of all this she’s not reposted 🔥🔥🔥 story posts they’ve done

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha these two are the gifts that keeps on giving... Cannot wait to see them with the gigantic turkey teef 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going to be a joke to see. The guy has teeth like when you’ve had a dummy till you are 10 years old and it’s pushed all your teeth forward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when you think it can't get more IG'y...off to Turkey for some Turkey teeth!!! bleeping fantastic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.