Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think shes just riding it out till Sunday purely to keep the peace or that she is scared ...
She doesnt know him or what he is capable of so maybe somewhat boxing clever till she is home surrounded by family and friends.regardless I hope she isn't scared and her and baby are safe

Reactions: 8
He seems to have knocked all the braggy tit on the head and gone to ground. Worming his way back in no doubt. I wonder what on earth made him go and behave like that the other night? Bizarre.

I sincerely hope she has the strength to not take him back.

Reactions: 10
Worming his way back in no doubt. I wonder what on earth made him go and behave like that the other night?
A combination of the drugs and general dickheadness I presume.

I wanna know how we're gonna explain that choice of facial hair though?!

Reactions: 7
Yep what a bleeping mug!!!!
She couldn’t afford to be gone from home with a baby for weeks !!!! So clearly the Amish head strikes again!!!! Well all I can say to her is we had an ounce of sympathy yesterday after your video but not now and I hope you do get everything coming your way with someone as erratic, dangerous and manipulative this can only end 1 way!!!!!
nice role model there for that baby!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She blocked him when the stuff kicked off the other night, but he's liked that post saying she's coming off socials. 🙄

I bet she's disappearing for a couple of weeks to avoid the backlash from followers when they find out she's took him back. She'll come back loved up with him, it will all be a huge misunderstanding and none of anyones business (despite plastering the most embarrassing night on IG for everyone to see).

I'm sorry but they've known each other, what? 2 weeks? She must be desperate as duck. Slippery slope for her though, she needs to knock this on the head now and save herself a lot of hurt.

Reactions: 13
She’s basically just saying a big f**k you to everyone who showed concern.
She’s an absolute fanny.

• Heart
She will pretend to have come home alone and that he made amends with endless declarations of love.

In reality she is being bummed all over Dubai and then being whisked off to Turkey to get crappy tic tac teeth.

• Haha
She will pretend to have come home alone and that he made amends with endless declarations of love.

In reality she is being bummed all over Dubai and then being whisked off to Turkey to get crappy tic tac teeth.

If she was on her own that's up to her but she has a baby with her and her safety must come first . Obviously not 😡

• Wow
Look at his ex’s story looks like she was in the hospital or at an appointment then whoever’s holding the dog he v v similar hand tattoos to Bradley

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.