Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so pleased for Chelsea, first morning of the baby being in nursery and like she said she’ll smash it when he’s there. Spent the morning eating crap in the car 👍 well worth missing out on quality time with your child for those special moments deciding between a crispy roll and a twix.
She’s an inspiration 🙄
Its pathetic! I am all for people having a break and taking time for themselves but surely she must know she would get negative comments over this?! Posting polls over which snacks is embarassing, hope none of those nursery workers follow her and know what shes been doing wiht her morning when she goes back to pick him up!

I would kill to have those moments back with my kids. I had to put them in nursery so I could work and was so upset seeing parents who didnt work ect being able to spend time with their kids. That would have done me in seeing that... each to their own and maybe I could understand more if she didnt have so much help. She talks about how hard her life is, she comes across like she massively resents her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'll be honest, she always claimed she didn't want kids and this is exactly why people like me wait and wait and refuse to just "have a kid and hope I'll love being a mother "

She is everything I fear of becoming if I decided to have a child after not wanting one so far in life. It's not a mortgage or car that you you return and pretend it didn't happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hate how she complains John’s parents look after H, but then literally gets just as much help maybe even more..

I'll be honest, she always claimed she didn't want kids and this is exactly why people like me wait and wait and refuse to just "have a kid and hope I'll love being a mother "

She is everything I fear of becoming if I decided to have a child after not wanting one so far in life. It's not a mortgage or car that you you return and pretend it didn't happen.
Same for me!
If you're not 100% about kids you shouldn't do it, which is why me and my fiance aren't.

Seems like she was wrapped up in this 'perfect man, perfect life' bubble and they had the baby, and then she's been fucked over by the ex, and left with something she was adamant for years she didn't want.

And tbh, if I had money I'd be having all of the help I could get, I'd be renting a womb and everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate how she complains John’s parents look after H, but then literally gets just as much help maybe even more..
This!! They are his grandparents. She gives him to the local nursery for fucks sake, she can't complain. Baffling behaviour lol.

Patiently waiting for her to bonus ball him like she does with everything else she no longer wants...
I joke! I don’t doubt she loves that baby, she’s just may be not the most maternal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor baby is really an inconvenience to her. Also so much for keeping him off social media

Reactions: 3
That poor baby is really an inconvenience to her. Also so much for keeping him off social media
She either wants to show him to the world for the likes or for the promos she may get - as a "famous" person (and to be honest even just a regular person) I can't understand why you wouldn't want to respect your child's privacy and keep them offline ... Or at least just post ok a private account if you want too. Way too many weirdos ... Especially considering she promotes her sexual business on the same account

Reactions: 7
She either wants to show him to the world for the likes or for the promos she may get - as a "famous" person (and to be honest even just a regular person) I can't understand why you wouldn't want to respect your child's privacy and keep them offline ... Or at least just post ok a private account if you want too. Way too many weirdos ... Especially considering she promotes her sexual business on the same account
I thought this. Why doesn’t she just show him on a private account? Weird to suddenly decide that she’s gonna show him to the world.
I know everyone thinks their baby is the most beautiful ever but there’s a difference to putting a few pics on a private Instagram where you control who sees it to posting several time a day to thousands of strangers

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is she says she had a problem with alcohol etc, does these sober days posts it on facebook which is fair enough if she had a problem well done to her for recognising and changing habits. But why on Q&A’s does she then get so arsey about it saying it’s no ones business she never had a problem bla bla. Which one is it🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So the abortion comment really got to some people, I am sorry if it came across as harsh but she did mention how she’s never used contraception so I’d assume that means condoms too? Anyway, whatever. Abortion is not a form of contraception. You are all mum shaming her and body shaming her which makes you no better, actually so vile what you lot are saying about her body. I’m shocked that my comment was seen as so awful considering what everyone else says about her. I’ve had an abortion, I was not shaming her whatsoever, purely assuming! The fact you’re even on this site makes you vile, so pipe down x

I appreciate I am also vile for being here, but I’ve commented like three times maybe? As far as I can see this is your life. Maybe step outside for once in your life x

• Haha
So the abortion comment really got to some people, I am sorry if it came across as harsh but she did mention how she’s never used contraception so I’d assume that means condoms too? Anyway, whatever. Abortion is not a form of contraception. You are all mum shaming her and body shaming her which makes you no better, actually so vile what you lot are saying about her body. I’m shocked that my comment was seen as so awful considering what everyone else says about her. I’ve had an abortion, I was not shaming her whatsoever, purely assuming! The fact you’re even on this site makes you vile, so pipe down x

I appreciate I am also vile for being here, but I’ve commented like three times maybe? As far as I can see this is your life. Maybe step outside for once in your life x
just because someone has never used contraception doesn't mean they must have had five abortions. Abortions are such a polarising topic hence the reaction to your assumptions - also the fact that they were baseless. Comments on here about parenting, demeanour, clothes, looks etc are based on what is posted on public platforms, not just assuming she "couldn't bare to have her womb scraped out another time".

anecdotally, one of my mates has never used any barrier or hormonal contraception, just the pull out method and never had so much as a sniff of a possible scare - she could be barren but still, there is people out there who only use the pull out method and are fine.

Reactions: 10
just because someone has never used contraception doesn't mean they must have had five abortions. Abortions are such a polarising topic hence the reaction to your assumptions - also the fact that they were baseless. Comments on here about parenting, demeanour, clothes, looks etc are based on what is posted on public platforms, not just assuming she "couldn't bare to have her womb scraped out another time".

anecdotally, one of my mates has never used any barrier or hormonal contraception, just the pull out method and never had so much as a sniff of a possible scare - she could be barren but still, there is people out there who only use the pull out method and are fine.
Same here 💁🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for the lecture as to why she didn’t make it to 40 days sober. She’s turned so preachy recently such a shame

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the lecture as to why she didn’t make it to 40 days sober. She’s turned so preachy recently such a shame
I can see the list of excuses now:

Didn’t close all the rings on her Apple Watch
Only did one peloton session instead of 2 that day
Hendrix didn’t sleep all week
Hendrix’s dad left him with his Nan again
Or all of the above 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s back on the bevvies then. Come Monday she’ll be sharing posts about being a better person cos you don’t drink while riding her peloton 😴

She can drink and do what she likes but literally days ago she was going on about how much better she feels and she knows she had a problem

Reactions: 8
She can drink and do what she likes but literally days ago she was going on about how much better she feels and she knows she had a problem
yeah I’m not bothered if she drinks or not or wants a challenge and stays off the drink. It’s the sharing posts about how better not drinking is/when to admit you have a problem/how she had a problem then posing for a boomerang with a glass of Prosecco that gets me 😅

Reactions: 9
What a shame she got to 33 days and couldn't last another 7 to make it to the 40 she wanted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.