Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be better off at nursery bless him. He will feel free for a start. Not strapped into something all day.

Reactions: 5
He will be better off at nursery bless him. He will feel free for a start. Not strapped into something all day.
This is true ... Much better for him to be able to play with lots of toys and make friends then be stuck in the walker or the pushchair

Reactions: 6
ā€œItā€™s draining. You canā€™t be expected to look after your baby all day, everyday and not have a breakā€ - Chelsea Ferguson, who has on tap baby sitter and co-parents with a father who has the child 3-4 days a week šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I get that he will probably develop better in nursery but her complaining that looking after a baby is hard work is a bit much. Imagine how all other parents feel who donā€™t have the luxury of family helping out & who also have to work as well as running a house. She seems more bothered about her dogs, getting her steps in & going to the gym

Reactions: 12
I get that he will probably develop better in nursery but her complaining that looking after a baby is hard work is a bit much. Imagine how all other parents feel who donā€™t have the luxury of family helping out & who also have to work as well as running a house. She seems more bothered about her dogs, getting her steps in & going to the gym
That was my takeaway from her tale of woe. That child just seems to inconvenience her life with her dogs and the gym

Proper licks her lips constantly.
Body language tells you thatā€™s when someoneā€™s lying

Reactions: 6
Either she's not very good at explaining herself or she has no grip on reality.

That IG story really didn't help.

I'm a SAHM with a 21 month old and I'm 6 months pregnant. I do it all. I also had a god and a large house. My child hasn't had 1 night away from home yet, let alone 3 or 4 every week. Max she's been away is around 6 hours at her Grandmas house while I have an appointment or something of the like. That happens once every 3 weeks or so.

It is doable. We make it work, it's what us Mums do. We get on with it. Put our big pants on and get on with it.

Reactions: 9
shes going to smash it those 3 mornings a week. As well as the full weekends that she doesnt have him and the times when her dad comes to help and shes at her PT sessions ect ect..... I find it very difficult to find any sympathy for her.

Reactions: 7
I hope this means when she actually spends time with her child it will be quality and not just him shoved in something again while she does something else

Reactions: 2
Really think she needs a bit of a reality check! I have been a stay at home mum to my 2 since my eldest was born (theyre 20 months apart) I am with them day in day out and literally donā€™t sit down until they go to bed. Itā€™s slightly easier now my eldest is in school but I still have a 2 year old to entertainā€¦.I manage to get my steps in by constantly running round doing stuff with them/for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s just put the name of her kids nursery on Instagram for everyone to seeā€¦

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's a half arsed parent. That's what she is. And she's defo trying to convince herself she isn't with the stories.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m so pleased for Chelsea, first morning of the baby being in nursery and like she said sheā€™ll smash it when heā€™s there. Spent the morning eating crap in the car šŸ‘ well worth missing out on quality time with your child for those special moments deciding between a crispy roll and a twix.
Sheā€™s an inspiration šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m so pleased for Chelsea, first morning of the baby being in nursery and like she said sheā€™ll smash it when heā€™s there. Spent the morning eating crap in the car šŸ‘ well worth missing out on quality time with your child for those special moments deciding between a crispy roll and a twix.
Sheā€™s an inspiration šŸ™„
I was actually wondering what my followers preferred, salted caramel twix or a Milky Way crispy roll. So Iā€™ve booked my son in nursery tomorrow and Iā€™m gonna do a poll tomorrow on Instagram to find out

plus, itā€™s obviously gotta be crispy roll, what a silly question šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.