Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s showing his face, she might relent with the boomerangs sat behind him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
John has just posted on his grid like 10 pics of Hendrix with his face showing. They either decided to show him, or Chelsea showed him and John found out and just showed him as well 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe she’s put the baby in nursery. She don’t work, don’t do anything other than go for walks and has help on tap whenever she needs. All he is is an inconvenience to her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids - so please let me know if I’m wrong! But don’t all babies go nursery lol? Or would you guys not do that? I’m confused

Reactions: 3
I don’t have kids - so please let me know if I’m wrong! But don’t all babies go nursery lol? Or would you guys not do that? I’m confused
My little one went this year at 3 years old .. I've been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with him - I know some of my friends have Thier kids in nursery from 1 as they have to go back to work full time so literally could not have Thier children during the day.

O guess everyone has different reasons but ultimately with the lifestyle Chelsea leads it would have been ideal to just spend time with the little one going baby groups and doing things with him others will never have the opportunity too. What is the point in all the money if you can't enjoy it with the ones you love

Then again she probably wants more time for drinking and getting steps in 🙄

Reactions: 6
My little one is 18 months and not in nursery yet cos I’m a sahm and I’m planning on going back when he’s 2. It helps their development if their not round other babies I guess

Reactions: 4
To be fair he’s probably better in nursery if she’s not going to take him to any baby groups or do anything with him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, no matter what her lifestyle is if I could afford to put my child in a nursery I would lol. It will be so good for him, he’ll love it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.