Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t resist having a look and taken aback by her not wrapping g his Xmas presents up 🙈
Why waste paper? 🤷‍♀️ She’ll probably donate the money she’d spend on wrapping paper (and much more) to charities, like she often does at that time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why waste paper? 🤷‍♀️ She’ll probably donate the money she’d spend on wrapping paper (and much more) to charities, like she often does at that time of year.
I don’t think she’s doing it to save the environment, I mean she drives around in a massive gas guzzling car 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Whenever someone has a not good opinion about Chelsea you always come in to defend her 😅 people are allowed an opinion you know. This isn’t even the rave section 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s said it’s a waste of time (not paper) and she’d end up opening them herself. Sitting on the floor with your kids at Xmas helping them to open presents is all part of the magic of having kids - in my opinion. But each to their own I suppose, maybe that’s just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s said it’s a waste of time (not paper) and she’d end up opening them herself. Sitting on the floor with your kids at Xmas helping them to open presents is all part of the magic of having kids - in my opinion. But each to their own I suppose, maybe that’s just me!
I agree. My son was 10 months old last Christmas but he still managed to unwrap presents. He lost interest after the first few but still 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah god I’m that person right now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Buttttttt….
I sort of understand why she hasn’t taken him to baby groups, given her career choice and mental health issues I would imagine that would be a huge thing for her. I found baby groups daunting and I don’t have to say I see photos of my fanny for a living when I was asked what I do by other mams!

it’s sad for him, and for her because she won’t get this opportunity again with him

Reactions: 5
Genuine question as I don’t have kids, why is the baby always in the walker? What’s the benefit?

Reactions: 1
Why is that poor baby always dumped in the middle of the room with the dogs hanging around for a crumb? I bet she never sits at a table and eats with the kid. Gives me strong KHM vibes, she does the exact same with her child

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.