Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she deffo said that.

She said sheā€™s not bothered by it as long as heā€™s been looked after properly, regardless if itā€™s by him or his parents

Reactions: 2
Always makes me laugh how she was like 'DON'T ASK ME ABOUT JOHN' at first now she jumps at the chance to slag him off šŸ¤£ talk about airing your dirty laundry

Reactions: 11
No. I think she wants the Father of her child to stop pretending heā€™s the perfect Father and to actually spend his time with his kid. Sheā€™s real - unlike him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Always makes me laugh how she was like 'DON'T ASK ME ABOUT JOHN' at first now she jumps at the chance to hag him off šŸ¤£ talk about airing your dirty laundry
She obviously gave him a chance and the benefit of doubt, sheā€™s not a single minded robot and is entitled to change her mind regarding him and his questionable parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Last week she said she didnā€™t drink every day, tonight sheā€™s saying she drank every night.

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t think Chelsea is real anymore. I used to really like her but I think sheā€™s become so detached from real life now. Has someone looking after her baby on tap a cleaner, doesnā€™t work so of course she has time to work out every day. Itā€™s a real shame because she used to be great fun to follow

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think Chelsea is real anymore. I used to really like her but I think sheā€™s become so detached from real life now. Has someone looking after her baby on tap a cleaner, doesnā€™t work so of course she has time to work out every day. Itā€™s a real shame because she used to be great fun to follow
i get what you mean but at the same time, sheā€™s gone from being a stripper to ā€œbusiness womanā€ and mom. Having a cleaner is a luxury for sure but itā€™s not unrealistic for a lot of people. I know people that would rather skip a holiday just so they can afford to have a weekly cleaner for their house.

Reactions: 3
She obviously gave him a chance and the benefit of doubt, sheā€™s not a single minded robot and is entitled to change her mind regarding him and his questionable parenting.
Do you think sheā€™s checking his socials, or one of her pals is sending her what heā€™s doing?

i get what you mean but at the same time, sheā€™s gone from being a stripper to ā€œbusiness womanā€ and mom. Having a cleaner is a luxury for sure but itā€™s not unrealistic for a lot of people. I know people that would rather skip a holiday just so they can afford to have a weekly cleaner for their house.
i 100% donā€™t mean she shouldnā€™t have a cleaner but comments like ā€˜if I can do it anyone canā€™ arenā€™t really true when you have all the help you can geton hand any time plus co parent so donā€™t have your child at the weekend. My nieces live with me plus my husbands daughter 2/3 times a week I work full time and we have a cleaner and I still only get about 25 minutes to myself all week šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i 100% donā€™t mean she shouldnā€™t have a cleaner but comments like ā€˜if I can do it anyone canā€™ arenā€™t really true when you have all the help you can geton hand any time plus co parent so donā€™t have your child at the weekend. My nieces live with me plus my husbands daughter 2/3 times a week I work full time and we have a cleaner and I still only get about 25 minutes to myself all week šŸ¤£
Yeah itā€™s easy to say if you want it stop making excuses when you have childcare, weekends away from kids, cleaner, donā€™t work and have a kid that is happy being in his pram or Walker 85% of his day plus have the money to have endless personal trainer sessions.
She has moved so far away from being relatable and think sheā€™s pissing a lot of people off now!
I have actually unfollowed her because she has started impacting on my self esteem. I try to do what I can but have kids, work full time and canā€™t afford a cleaner or personal trainer sessions. Iā€™m with someone but he works full time and doesnā€™t get in until 8pm most nights so if I wanted to get out walking or doing whatever Iā€™d never see him and be walking in the dark on my own. Think sheā€™s losing the ā€˜normalā€™ people who follow her now

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The questions she answers are all the same.

Will you go on a date with me.
Should I buy designer
How did you lose weight
Would you strip again

Are these people really that boring asking the same questions or does she answer ones that make her look successful and admired?

All her answers are boastful tbh I dont bother with her stories anymore I just want house updates .

Reactions: 7
Are walkers not quite bad for them?
I'm not sure, i think they can be yeah. My son had one but he was barely in it. I think if their in it all the time they can affect their walking and make them walk on tip toes alot? I'm not entirely sure so don't quote me on that šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure, i think they can be yeah. My son had one but he was barely in it. I think if their in it all the time they can affect their walking and make them walk on tip toes alot? I'm not entirely sure so don't quote me on that šŸ˜…
Yeah I think that's what I read! He does seem to be in it quite alot in her stories, but I supposed were only seeing a snapshot of her day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.