Chelsea Ferguson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that poor baby always dumped in the middle of the room with the dogs hanging around for a crumb? I bet she never sits at a table and eats with the kid. Gives me strong KHM vibes, she does the exact same with her child
If I'm honest I'm not sure why she's had a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is that poor baby always dumped in the middle of the room with the dogs hanging around for a crumb? I bet she never sits at a table and eats with the kid. Gives me strong KHM vibes, she does the exact same with her child
Being thick whose KHM?

Reactions: 1
Oh believe me, you'll enjoy that one 😂 as mentioned above make sure you read the wiki

Reactions: 5
She had a child because she probably couldn’t bare to have her womb scraped out another time. She has confessed she’s never used contraception so… I guess after the 5th abortion she prob started feeling like she might as well give it a go. I personally couldn’t ever understand having a baby with someone I’d been with less time than the jars of stuff in my fridge but… that’s me. She always banged on about how well she knew him before, well clearly not enough considering what she says now about him.
Whilst I’m here, it’s also really annoying me how she bangs on about not having the vaccine. Even after she had covid so bad she couldn’t look after her son. But yea chels I’m sure all the abortions and drugs you’ve sniffed are absolutely better than having a vaccine.
next point, I now see what you all mean about him constantly being in his Walker, or in the pram. I’ve rarely seen him crawling on her stories. Also that Walker looks like a contraption from the 1940s. She’s too busy counting her stupid steps to worry about what he’s progressing at.
Rant over x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She had a child because she probably couldn’t bare to have her womb scraped out another time. She has confessed she’s never used contraception so… I guess after the 5th abortion she prob started feeling like she might as well give it a go. I personally couldn’t ever understand having a baby with someone I’d been with less time than the jars of stuff in my fridge but… that’s me. She always banged on about how well she knew him before, well clearly not enough considering what she says now about him.
Whilst I’m here, it’s also really annoying me how she bangs on about not having the vaccine. Even after she had covid so bad she couldn’t look after her son. But yea chels I’m sure all the abortions and drugs you’ve sniffed are absolutely better than having a vaccine.
next point, I now see what you all mean about him constantly being in his Walker, or in the pram. I’ve rarely seen him crawling on her stories. Also that Walker looks like a contraption from the 1940s. She’s too busy counting her stupid steps to worry about what
he’s progressing at.
Rant over x
Personally don’t think you have any right to shame ANY woman over her choice of getting an abortion

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She had a child because she probably couldn’t bare to have her womb scraped out another time. She has confessed she’s never used contraception so… I guess after the 5th abortion she prob started feeling like she might as well give it a go.
What a vile thing to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
next point, I now see what you all mean about him constantly being in his Walker, or in the pram. I’ve rarely seen him crawling on her stories. Also that Walker looks like a contraption from the 1940s. She’s too busy counting her stupid steps to worry about what he’s progressing at.
Rant over x
What disgusting thing to say😡 you have NO right to comment on any woman’s decision on abortion

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Rant over x
I wondered whether she had a few terminations too.

Reactions: 1
Why are you wondering that? What has it got to do with anyone?
I agree that it was a vile thing to say but let’s be honest none of what any of us comment on on here is any of our business. Some people always have to take it too far though and comment on really personal things.

The steps every day though 🤯 again we could all manage that if we didn’t work and had full time help left right and centre

Reactions: 2
Typical day of posts:
5am - H having a bottle facing TV
6am - H sat in his highchair facing tv having his breakfast
7am - H In his walker 1 inch from TV
8am - H In his pushchair while she gets her steps in
9am - Her in the gym/On peleton
Followed by a post of her showing her skinny body/legs
throughout the day - More walker posts of H in front of tv
5pm - H Back in the pushchair
& then C Back on the peleton
7.30pm - her fav part of the day his night time bottle, him laid on the couch and her just holding it in his mouth
Then some braggy post about how well shes done getting her steps in during the day, how many miles walked ect
8.00pm - Q & A/Some form of question thing on instagram.....

Interchange some of the above with a burger ding/photo of her garden/personal training session.

I would hope that in the bits inbetween that we don't see, she is down on the floor playing with her child or interacting with him because she seems to not want to show any of that in her stories and to be honest that would make her seem more relatable than her current content!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Typical day of posts:
5am - H having a bottle facing TV
6am - H sat in his highchair facing tv having his breakfast
7am - H In his walker 1 inch from TV
8am - H In his pushchair while she gets her steps in
9am - Her in the gym/On peleton
Followed by a post of her showing her skinny body/legs
throughout the day - More walker posts of H in front of tv
5pm - H Back in the pushchair
& then C Back on the peleton
7.30pm - her fav part of the day his night time bottle, him laid on the couch and her just holding it in his mouth
Then some braggy post about how well shes done getting her steps in during the day, how many miles walked ect
8.00pm - Q & A/Some form of question thing on instagram.....

Interchange some of the above with a burger ding/photo of her garden/personal training session.

I would hope that in the bits inbetween that we don't see, she is down on the floor playing with her child or interacting with him because she seems to not want to show any of that in her stories and to be honest that would make her seem more relatable than her current content!
Scary how accurate this is 😂

Reactions: 3
Where do you get your information from? To say that she’s had 5? Really quite a nasty and bitter judgemental comment!! (Sorry rant)

Reactions: 10
Neither do I. But if she has had five because she’s never used contraception that’s disgusting. I’m all for a women making her own choices but abortion isn’t a form of contraception.
How do you even know she’s had 5? Bit of a vile thing to assume

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Woah we better know for definite shes had 5 or any for that matter before we start throwing allegations like that on the Internet.

Now if anyone googled "Chelsea Ferguson" this thread will be close to top. Usually tattle threads are. This would come up. This will be here forever!!! So you've got to know for sure before you say something like that as FACT. Opinions are different and saying I think she's this,I think she's that.... but to come and say something like "she has had 5 terminations" is a bit eeeeeek.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.