Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a few days ago she said she was due on a period šŸ¤£

The pics of her have gone off his grid too!
Eeee they couldnā€™t make it anymore obvious could they!
So petty šŸ¤­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

We all thought her story about dissing a female was about usā€¦. Could it be about him šŸ‘€
maybe she got the ick cause she caught charlie on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep exactly, I think she used to keep H in her room cos it was easier and she had noone else.

Now she has Charlie she has an extra pair of hands too. Poor Hendrix is well and truly pushed out

I truly hope one day when he grows up he searches his mams name on google, and amongst all the other cringy things he finds these threads and reads through them.
i never actually thought about it being easier for her, thatā€™s a good point. Then she didnā€™t have to do up his room and get furniture. I was thinking that it would be easier to slowly transition him over to his room ages ago. Now Charlieā€™s there heā€™s basically being shoved into that room with the door closed on his floor mattress come 6pm, she loves to record every interaction but Iā€™ve never seen her sat with him at bedtime or reading to him. I reckon he will see what sheā€™s like as he grows older and end up being closer to his dads side and sheā€™ll be more than happy to see less of him.

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™ve unfollowed eachother too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ blatantly another breakup. Will they get back together in less than 24 hours now Charlieā€™s not stuck abroad with her and her chin? šŸ¤”

• Wow
This is so awkward when he lives there. Wonder where he is now šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
I know Hendrix is a smart little boy but j doubt he's sat scroll instagram reading that post she's made for attention because she's arguing with Charlie. Funny she did the posts about Hendrix when her and lover boy were arguing on holiday too

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pouring her heart out to Hendrix now šŸ„±

How she put that he annoys her life in capital letters!! Like itā€™s the most important part of the post!!
Wow - you know when couples write big gushing posts that reference stuff like ā€˜ you do my head in but I love youā€™ and other borderline abusive stuff that they put up with then try to justify with some cutesy jokey lineā€¦. It reads like that to me. when you just know theyā€™re that couple that split up every two mins, donā€™t trust each other and riot every weekendā€¦ but the fact itā€™s about her sonā€¦ so sad. Shes really not maternal at all

Reactions: 10
She doesnā€™t even try to hide the fact she resents her child for taking up her time šŸ˜“

Reactions: 14
ā€˜But I would never be without youā€™
Just all the hours I send you to nursery cos I canā€™t be arsed with you and half the week your at your Dads.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bleeding hell, they argue and do the whole childish social media deletion thing a lot. Surely it should still be honeymoon period now, no??? I bet sheā€™s such hard work

Reactions: 9
I think this mornings stories is the first time Iā€™ve seen her kiss that little boy and hold his hand šŸ˜©
Like does it take a break up to give him more attention!

Reactions: 7

How she put that he annoys her life in capital letters!! Like itā€™s the most important part of the post!!
Basically just sounds like she hates her own son. Cries every day, what during the 3 hours a day you actually spend with him? šŸ˜‚ counting down the hours until bed time, she makes it sound like heā€™s just something she puts up with for the time being, not her own child who she loves. Also if you put him to bed at a reasonable time Chinny you wouldnā€™t have to wake up at 4am every day. Itā€™s actually sad that she sees this as an appreciation post, and that it takes a break up for her to actually show love for her child, although itā€™s probably for Charlieā€™s benefit rather than Hs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nobody knows yet lol

Love when people post emotional quotes when theyā€™ve had a break up. Do they just google ā€œsad argument memesā€ or are they previously saved in advance šŸ¤£

• Haha

Iā€™ve not used Instagram much since the new update cos I canā€™t stand it but I went on about 5 mins ago and this post was at the top of my feed. Iā€™ve no idea why but as soon as I read the caption i assumed theyā€™d split up. Seems like when she was together with Charlie it was gushing posts all about him & how great he is, and now (Iā€™m assuming) cos they arenā€™t together, she posts about Hendrix instead. šŸ˜•

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.