Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she letting that kid climb up and walk around a glass table? Instead of stopping him when he's doing it she decides to let him climb up the start walling around before filming him and complaining.
What happens when he does it and he's in the room unattended?
Mother of the bleeping year

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is she letting that kid climb up and walk around a glass table? Instead of stopping him when he's doing it she decides to let him climb up the start walling around before filming him and complaining.
The phone in her hand seems like the priority. I feel so sorry for Hendrix.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be to show all her followers how ‘naughty’ he is 🙄

Reactions: 6
That poor baby looks petrified, not gonna lie 😩
He always looks so fed up with her. I honestly don't understand how she can say she has it hard or says she can't wait for bed time when she gets 3 days off a week, plus when he's at nursery/child care and asleep. She literally does the bare minimum. Plus he always seems to be watching tv again.

Reactions: 12
Poor boy needs some attention and someone to play with rather than his mother just shoving him in front of the tv so she can sit on her phone. I really don’t understand why she’s still putting him to bed at 6pm 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor boy needs some attention and someone to play with rather than his mother just shoving him in front of the tv so she can sit on her phone. I really don’t understand why she’s still putting him to bed at 6pm 😭
She does it out of her own selfishness, for her time. The earlier he goes to bed, the more time she gets to herself.

If I was her I'd make bed time around 7.30-8.00pm and I'd have more time with my baby, especially if it was split coparenting time! Don't get her one bit. She can brush it off and say she's not maternal one bit, but that is irrelevant in these instances, it's just because she's bleeping selfish

Reactions: 8
That poor kid - she looks genuinely fuming and he looks just sad behind they eyes . Just want to scoop him up the poor bugger
It can be hard with just one cos you have to do all the entertaining but why do these people have kids if they don’t want to interact with them. If you’re not maternal then don’t make babies, horrible creature she is

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wonder if Chelsea was still single, would Hendrix still be in her room?

I wonder this too, his room seemed to be quite rushed to be put together. So she could get Charlie in ASAP.
Yep exactly, I think she used to keep H in her room cos it was easier and she had noone else.

Now she has Charlie she has an extra pair of hands too. Poor Hendrix is well and truly pushed out

I truly hope one day when he grows up he searches his mams name on google, and amongst all the other cringy things he finds these threads and reads through them.

Looks like she’s deleted most of her pics with Charlie again and posting stories about relationships hahaahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.