Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just add block head too please xx

Stumpy Charlie Blockhead, 28, and his girlfriend, Chinny Weasley, 45
Love the addition of Blockhead and of course, Chelsea's real name 🤣

I was being kind putting 40, 45 is more like it! x x

I’ve not used Instagram much since the new update cos I can’t stand it but I went on about 5 mins ago and this post was at the top of my feed. I’ve no idea why but as soon as I read the caption i assumed they’d split up. Seems like when she was together with Charlie it was gushing posts all about him & how great he is, and now (I’m assuming) cos they aren’t together, she posts about Hendrix instead. 😕
I can't stand it either! What the hell have they done to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww look at her posting videos of the dogs and photos of her garden to show Charlie what's he's missing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's an absolute moron isn't she. Like a love sick teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awww look at her posting videos of the dogs and photos of her garden to show Charlie what's he's missing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's an absolute moron isn't she. Like a love sick teenager
Wait until she's sent H off to his dad tomorrow, she'll be dolled up whacking photos of herself in her undies all over the place

Reactions: 11
Wait until she's sent H off to his dad tomorrow, she'll be dolled up whacking photos of herself in her undies all over the place
Oh yes didn’t she start flashing her bits in a pub the 1st time they finished 🙈

Reactions: 10
I have a couple of days off social media and miss ALL the ☕

Do we have any idea on the cause of the break up? How many passive aggressive memes have been shared.

Please catch me up!

Reactions: 4
I have a couple of days off social media and miss ALL the ☕

Do we have any idea on the cause of the break up? How many passive aggressive memes have been shared.

Please catch me up!
Literally no idea just randomly all pics went off the grid🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Getting her arse out in front of a car cause it matches her underwear and flashing her bits to all the old men in her local pub 😂😂😂 she’s so embarrassing I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s Morpeth park, it’s gorgeous there
It looks lovely! Really gonna check that out!

Ps. Can't believe Chelsea and Charlie have broken up again. Like clockwork it's when she said she was due on a period. The lass is a car crash and lives like a teenager in many aspects of her life! Cringe as

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.