Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks nothing like that at all. Hope her passport photo is her new face not the old one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s defo shown H what type of poses and dancing to do on the poles!! The way he’s playing about on those poles definitely isn’t a natural way a 1.5 year old would play on them!!
And the fact she puts the stripper type songs to it too is sickening! 😖

Reactions: 7
Honestly makes me sick that she has that kid dancing on the pole, thank god she didn't have a girl.
The videos of that poor baby will be all over the dark Web.

Reactions: 2
The way he’s smiling and laughing too… makes it even more sad knowing he’s happy cos that’s probably the only thing she interacts with him with!!
“Watch Endrix do it like this like Mam”

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can remember back when she was dating John, Doing her usual Q&A a guy put up I will give it 6 months. I had to laugh because you could tell it wasn’t going to last. I think it went to 8 months after that statement so they were not far off. So they broke up allegedly John either hit her or grabbed her in front of Johns parents. John is having Hendrix every weekend but he’s going out getting pissed leaving Hendrix with his parents. ( he was dealing with a break up in his own way he knew best) Theres Chelsea Doing her Jeremy Kyle rant on IG daily. John gets a new girlfriend which obviously pisses off Chelsea she meets Hendrix which Chelsea disapproves because it should be at least six months as she said before even seeing her son. So she states for boyfriend material he owes his own house own car has a job and his own money. She swipes left on Charlie but eventually there together and she keeps it off social media for a bit. He looks like John but a chubby version with black hair. She fucks him off after So many weeks then gets back with him he meets Hendrix and moves him in contradicting all the bullshit she said.
Chelsea is nothing but a Jeremy Kyle Council estate lowlife chav. Council estate lowlife chav. Chelsea would be great all of those Channel 5 benefit documentaries.
But she put a brain to something at least she used her Snapchat legacy and her Twitter followers that was growing to start a Multi million pound company that has set her up for life good on her. She will be taking advantage off though by every bloke she’s with for the money which she will naïvely do because she loves them ( she just wants to be loved) then complain when it’s over that she done this and that for them and they took her for a mug. ( it’s all about the money) as Kevin Samuels used to say, you can only attract a certain calibre and that’s your level her level is men taking her for a ride as well as her money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.