Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttg111

I mean….it looks like a cheap hotel.hardly proving he has money 🫣 it looks like a middle aged man that doesn’t want to be home with his parents coz he wants to go on a bender and have a bang. Yes. It looks like he’s skint and paying for an ibis on his credit card 😂
I thought we were all team Charlie here 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Idk88

VIP Member
LOL Charlie's story 🤣 the fine print down the bottom. Well actually 2 of his stories today. Straight out calling her draining with that quote he reposted and using her fav word that she loves to throw around about herself and also attack her exes with. He said he wasn't going to bad mouth her in those messages posted on here but he's slowly pretty much doing it anyways 😅 very petty high school drama but I love the drama lol

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I thought it was @Ccxcc who shagged Charlie? I didn’t know Brooke had as well 😂 I’m so confused? How many tattlers has charlie shagged?? I feel left out 🤣

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
Not even surprised. Also unfollowed again (or blocked) You could tell something was up again between them cos she wasn't posting him like she usually would. Just cut your losses and call it a day. A dead relationship.

Reactions: 17

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Chelsea Ferguson #8 Charlie’s left the boot in a state of disarray, but don’t worry Chelsea, one day you’ll finally get them to stay.

• Haha
Fears for her safety…..

1. Post everywhere she goes everyday
2. Has distinctive cars with private plates
3. Has a home account showing off where she lives
4. Posts her fanny (which by the way looks like a tractor wheel-span on it) online for the cash
5. Posts her relationship all over her grid and stories then withdraws it. States that if people want to know stuff ask. Does a q&a, people ask about her relationship and get the response of ‘I will block you if you ask about my relationship’. (She did this when her and John split up)

Is she alright or what?

SunshineRae

VIP Member
@brookemck8 hope you’re ok girl! Chelsea is an utter cunt for what she’s done. These people that are mere plebs speak about on here, chose to put themselves out there. They chose to lead public lives. They chose to make themselves public property. Some will love them, some will hate them - its par for the course. At least we come here to offload and not troll her (like some would). You did not choose to be put on blast like this and I’m sure it’s frightening/upsetting/sad and I imagine your anxiety is through the roof! I hope you have good people around you ❤ I hope we see you back here, when you’re ready x

• Heart
Anyone else think she would probably be a lot more happier with her body if her boobs didn’t resemble toddler shoe boxes?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’m gonna sound like a right mumsnetter but why does she give Hendrix fruit shoot at half 6 in the morning 🤢 give him some milk