Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatpinkone

Charlie mate, is it not an ick that your missus lied about sleeping with Harry Styles for clout and that she still - at 33 years old - tags him, for clout?

Both of them acting all high and mighty as if they've NEVER engaged in gossip 😂 I've followed Chelseas twitter for years and she used to regularly get into spats and talk shit about people there.

They need to understand that even Z list celebs (is there anything lower than that??) are still going to be gossiped about, especially if they choose to air so much dirty laundry and bullshit online.

The nonsense she posts often has me wondering if John and his family might use it to build a case against her to get H full time. Surely the regular posts where she's complaining about H, how she can't cope, where she's got him stuck in front of the TV instead of spending time with him, where she has him dancing round a pole like Mommy, surely all of this if you laid it all out would make some professional go "Hmmm perhaps she isnt the best person to be raising a baby". Too many red flags.

Anyone think that her weight loss was just the standard break up weight loss that everyone goes thru? Funny that’s she’s been with this lad a few months and she’s got a stone back on already. Seems like she’s just lost all of that weight due to the breakup with John. I know when I was younger I used to loose loads a weight when I became single and soon as i was in a relationship it would slowly but surely go back on
Lmao I put a stone on after my ex fiance and I broke up because I was too miserable to eat properly or go to the gym and just ate take out

Attachments

thatpinkone

She’s deleted the tweet now 😂
brooke was a user on tattle. She walked past Chelsea’s house to go the park and wrote a post saying Charlie’s car was outside Chelsea’s, chelsea read here and leaked a load of personal details on Brooke and said she knows who she is

Can’t remember how she figured it out - something along the lines of Brooke being on admire me? Someone can correct me on that lol
It was brookes username here. If you searched her username here, it brought up her SW stuff.

Yeshunyou

he had his boil burst and drained, he’s not gone in for life threatening surgery or anything. Don’t really think it’s that deep. Most hospitals don’t allow people to come in with you still due to covid.
I get that but as she probs was just going to be sat at home reading here, she could of been supportive to him and gone

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
And kicking off over a 25% sticker. I get the principle of it but if I was a millionaire I wouldn't be arsed
Lmao she did not save £10 because Woodys are not £40 full price, why lie. I'm not sure what toy shop she's referring to to check the original price but I'm sure our local gal @brookemck8 knows

Scott82

That’s not normal and indecent exposure is a crime in the uk! If a lad even gets his “dinky” out to have a wee (hasn’t wee’d yet) he can be arrested and charged with indecent exposure and fined.
Boobs are the same.
She’s definitely not coping. Why doesn’t her family intervene and get her some help.
Walking the dog getting your boobs out is not normal. At all.

charlie keep running mate keep running!!
What did she post this on?