Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Can you imagine how much of a nightmare she is to live with...everything would be MY this MY that

She's gonna be single and lonely forever I think
I can see her refusing to take any money from them for bills etc, then when they fall out it’s all “this is my house you don’t pay a penny, I own everything. You’re broke. You used me for my money”

She seems the type to throw money at them and then throw it back in their faces when she doesn’t get what she wants from them. It’s her way of controlling them. Then when they break up she’s straight to calling them broke and slagging them off for living in her house and spending her money. Why not date a man with money then? Oh yeah because they wouldn’t go anywhere near her 😂. Her actions are that of someone that is abusive and controlling.

I mean even look at the way she talks about H “you come from money, you live in a big house you should be grateful” she uses her money as a control tactic to manipulate people into being around her and doing what she wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if she does something similar to H when he’s older and tries to leave her and her witchy chin. Lays on the guilt because she’s provided him with everything in terms of material items

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Zulkraa

VIP Member
No surprise, but imagine being more bothered about if your fella’s car is on your driveway - rather than the stuff that’s typed about your child/parenting skills…..

Priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Youarewelcome

In all seriousness, Brooke has done NOTHING wrong. She lives in the area, happened to be passing by chinny’s house and then wrote on here that it didn’t look like Chazzaboy was parked on her drive. How is that different from messaging your mates gossiping about someone? Chelsea, we know you read here - your delusions of grandeur and overinflated sense of self importance are embarrassing. Get help. Trying to tear down some poor innocent girl for what? If you do post anything publicly about where she lives and god forbid anything happens to her, you will face criminal charges. Stop it now and get a fucking grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PreeingPree

“If you lot want to come and walk a day in my shoes”
Ohhh yeh would love to rattle around an empty bedsit hating my own kid.. not to mention having half a tongue.. NO THANKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I actually can't with her chirpy mood this morning.....then she adds that Hendrix is going to his dad's today so "I get a nice little break for 3 nights."

The only reason she's in a good mood is because she gets to fuck him off till Tuesday. Poor little boy.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Her son is at nursery 6 hours a day 5 days a week & then with his dad all weekend, he goes to bed at 6:30pm everynight so she spends 35 hours with her son every week.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lyla001

VIP Member
Chels - wheres my rent?
Charlie - take it out of the babysitting money you owe me for all the time ive looked after Hendrix you cheeky bitch👊🏻

• Haha

Diamond26

I swear it was only a couple of weeks ago she was going on about how they’re such alike! 🙄

She’s going on about it’s like H has changed overnight.
Or maybe it’s the fact his Mam is making more of an effort and he’s loving it and is a bit happier than being pushed out constantly cos a relationship is more important to her!

Hendrix should’ve been her number 1 priority anyway!!
Yes I’m on one today!
I’ve got COVID and got nothing else to do 🤣
Throwing herself into fitness yes! But her son?! You don’t just wake up one day and think, right let’s give this parenting a proper go shall we! until the next bloke comes along and takes up all her attention. I don’t think any amount of therapy will fix her tbh

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She says how sad it is for us to be one this website talking to people we don't know she says talking to a load of strangers on Instagram.
Chelsea, hun, you get your fanny out for people you don't know ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 21