Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Charlie going on about how much of an ick it would be to know your partner goes on Tattle😴
Drug dealers are much more of an ick...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What Chelsea has done is possibly a criminal offence… I’d say fair enough if Brooke was stalking/hiding in bushes outside her house etc but she simply walked on a public pathway past her house and commented that a car wasn’t there!

• Heart

Anonymous Eye

Chelsea is a Jermey Kyle show. A council estate chav with money. No doubt has a split personality disorder, Narcissistic. It’s all about me me me. Flys of the handle about anything, has to have the last word regardless of how petty it is. She is a train wreck waiting to explode and this happens no doubt on a weekly basis. There is no cure or therapy for this type of behaviour. Chelsea is not relationship material trying to change her for the good will not work. Welcome to the council chav train wreck loud mouth personality disorder narcissistic women that she is….

• Haha

420gurl

She does a lot when he's with her apart from when's he's at nursery or with other people.
But she has alot of free time More than most parents! when he's misbehaving you just have to get on with it not throw all your toys out the pram and talk all over instagram and slag your kids off
Girls do you not understand how jealous you look she’s lucky she has free time?! Hendrix has a good life you can see that… it honestly screams jealousy if u have a problem with someone it’s fine we can’t all like everything but if something triggers you it’s actually your own issues/insecurities and I know if u actually think about it you’ll realise that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

winterwalks

Couldn’t be arsed with the childish games every week , it’s meant to be the honeymoon phase and they’ve split more times in the last few months then what some have in a few years !

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Doesn’t feel safe in her home? It’s hardly as if the person has released her address, Chelsea drives around in a car with a personalised licence which would be easily spotted in her drive, shares a lot of info about her house on line to her 182k followers & her whereabouts. Clearly trying to change the narrative & play the victim. The original poster didn’t take any photos & post mearly stated Charlie’s car wasn’t there when she drove along a public road.

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She does weaponise money he’s spot on. I’ve said before I bet she offered to pay all those loans and debts off for John and everything was hunky dory until they split up and he couldn’t pay it back in a lump sum because he doesn’t make near as much as she does

There’s a picture on his story with another girl,
she’ll love that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please someone walk/drive past see if his car is there tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

thatpinkone

She posted H on her twitter and it's fucking weird man. Like why are you posting your CHILD to the same place where you post your actual nudes?

• Wow